Chapter 6: The Magic Knight Exams

After six months we finally see our protagonist getting ready for the day. Unlike last time he's extremely excited for today. Today is when he's going on his journey to the capital.

Over the months he's mastered these things.

1: Able to fly on slayer (basically spade time skip)

2: Shadow step ( In Anti-mana zone only)

3: Black divider

4: Is able to summon slayer

He's been training hard is finally ready for the exams. Although he is worried about one thing, what would the captains think of his anti-magic?  Liebe has been reinsuring him to not worry about, but he just can't help it. For now he has better things to think about, as he's standing in front the church with everyone outside. Sister is looking proud, Father is crying more than the average human, and the kids are sad.

FO: I can't believe my boy is going to become a magic knight *hugs Asta*

SL: Believe us Asta we're very proud.

FO: *backs away from Asta* And if you don't make it in you're always welcome here.

Asta: Trust me father, I'll get in.

Nash: Sure like someone with no magic is going to get in the magic knights.

SL: Oh Nash, don't say that.

Asta: Nash how about we make a deal, if I don't make it in you can rub it in my face all you want. But if I do make it in then you have to promise me that you'll try your hardest to become one too.

Nash: Deal.

Asta: Well then I'll be on my way!

He then walks into mountains toward the capital, once he reaches the top he looks back at the village.

Asta: This is the start of my journey.

TIMESKIP

Asta took off from the church three days ago. The exams are tomorrow and Asta had just shown up at the edge of the capital.

Asta: Been awhile since I've came here. Here I come captains!

He sprints in to the capital looking around at everything, still amazed by them.

Asta: ' I wonder how everyone is doing. They probably got a lot stronger too!'

Suddenly he runs into someone.

???: Ow, you wanna die runt!?

Asta: Sorry! *he looks to see Mereoleana*

Mereo: Oh it's just you kid!

Asta: Hello Mereo!

Mereo: You know the four miss you, they've said it's boring without you.

Asta: Well I miss them too, but I'm pretty sure well see each other tomorrow!

Mereo: Not Annabell, Noelle, or Mimosa they've decided to not take the exams and go into squads.

Asta: Aw, which ones did they go to.

Mereo: Mimosa and Annabell went to the Golden Dawn while Noelle went to the Silver Eagles.