Chapter 28: Just The Beginning

It was true the two other mages were professionals. Cob had done his job almost perfectly, now Shiren as well. He had a sand model of the castle made as the leaders discussed the plans. They were to be separated into groups and attack from different angles. Asta had just continued to stare at the floating object in awe when he felt a hand grab his collar and a familiar voice, "What do you think you're doing?!" Zora asked in shock. "It's time boys!" Mereoleona yelled as she launched herself and the two towards the castle.

"Do you know why we do this?" A man began as he laughed to himself, watching a young woman panic in an attempt to escape the ropes keeping her still, "Because you're citizens of the Clover Kingdom. And we, the supreme that follow Lord Litch, can do whatever we wish to trash like you." He laughed once more as he began walking towards the woman, licking his lips and turning his finger into a sharp knife-like material. He poked the woman's chest with the knife as he noticed the floor under him began to crack. "Wha-" He was cut off by the Cherry Berserker himself as Luck kicked his jaw from under, sending the man flying backwards. "Aw, he was too weak. I hope they all aren't like that!" The boy exclaimed in joy. "Leave some for me to beautifully strike myself." Kirsch said with a flick of his hair. Ben, the NPC of the group, climbed out as Noelle did the same, but she untied the woman as she said thanks to her.

All the groups were in position. They stood in front of their enemies as Mereoleona's words rang through their minds. "I don't care how you do it, but take down those in your way no matter what."  Most of them smirked while others had eye rolls.

"Eye of the Midnight sun-"

"We've come to get our revenge."

"How dare you do that to my Rival."

"How dare you do that to my idiot of a brother."

"I've come, to take your leader's head myself."

The poor members that had to be the victims of two captains wraths, were defeated in a matter of seconds as they were blitzed through. "Do we even really need to be here?" Asta asked himself as he began running to Mereoleona's location.

Rhya yawned and smacked his lips, seemingly just waking up. "Ugh, seems someone strong's here. Litch ain't here either." His tired emotion vanished as he put his hand to his forehead and an eye formed from it. A wide grin showed as his low eyes gleamed with slight excitement. "Guess I gotta pick up my slack now-

-Heh"

-Black Bulls' Base-

The Bulls were just there, with the Royal Knights, they're were practically no missons, since the Eye of the Midnight Sun takedown couldn't be done fast. In other words, they're bored, or at least three of them. The others had left for personal reasons and left Gordon, Gauche, and Grey alone. Gordon was mumbling as always, Grey was saying how embarrassing it is to be seen, and Gauche was on his last nerve with them.

(A/N I just realized they all start with a 'G'.)

They both had moved closer to him as he just wanted to finish a present for Marie. "Why are they so close? Both of them were just far away a little bit ago." Gauche thought, slightly annoyed. "W--W-What are you making?" Grey asked out of the blue, seemingly trying to break the silence a little. Gauche's mood changed immediately as he jumped and practically shoved the present in her face. "I recently found out about figures and decided to make one of my precious Marie. Isn't it amazing?" "M-Marie?" Grey asked sightly surprised. "Once I'm finished I'll let you worship her." "I always knew Gauche had an interest in dolls." Gordon whispered. The other two were surprised, but couldn't show it as he pulled open his robe to reveal dolls of each of the Bulls. "It seems I can finally show you all my collection." Grey jumped in surprise while Gauche did the same. Gordon grabbed on and rubbed his face on it while calling it 'cute'. "I shouldn't be the one to say this, but you want to be closer to everyone, make an effort to be friendlier. Starting with your face." Gauche said, slightly disgusted. "M-My face?" He asked slightly. "Yes, try smiling." And so, he did, horridly at that. Grey fell to the floor in shock and Gauche stood still, for a moment, because of it. "T-Terrifying." Gauche muttered. He sighed and put the figure down on the table, "I'm using the bathroom, where is it today?"  "Second floor to the right." Gordon responded, still sulking on the floor. "Guess I should've asked sooner, but why does the place move anyways?" "Who knows? It's been like that since I've joined."  "That's a pain, it's probably just magic, but why in the first place?" Gauche sighed again and walked towards the upstairs as Grey started to babble about something, "I-I-I think it's a ghost!"  He stopped in his tracks and facepalmed, "Grey, ghosts aren't real."  "N-N-N-No! I've heard the other talk about it as well! What if it's not magic, but a ghost!" Gauche rolled his eyes and continued his walk as he heard Grey scream again. He turned, about to commit a crime, to see a decayed corpse attempting to get in. Then, the door busts open as the same of them pour in.