Chapter 16

(Y/N)'S BACK ARCHED.
A moan fighting against the obstruction that so mercilessly dug into her mouth as the cat purred down at her. Kuroo tightened his tie, securing it with a knot that wouldn't be coming undone any time soon.
Sadly the same couldn't be said for the girl.
The raven-haired man hooked an arm underneath one of her legs, his other one wrapping around her waist as he picked her off Bokuto's lap, biceps flexing. Kuroo placed her body between his spread legs when he sat down on his friend's desk. "Now let's make things easier for Bokuto shall we?"
Not fully understanding what he meant by that, she felt him wrap an arm around her protectively, holding her close to his chest. His dominant hand moved her legs to openly spread them, draping them over his own muscular ones. "Just like we practiced this morning" he breathed against her ear.
Bokuto watched, greedily drinking in the sight before him. He moved his chair to sit directly in front of the duo, rolling up his sleeves as he did so.
(Y/N) breathed heavily, swallowing back the saliva that started to build up in her mouth, a slight ache beginning to set in her jaw. Long fingers danced along her thighs, pushing the skirt to bunch around her hips and exposing herself even more.
Kuroo stroked her inner thigh, pressing down on the bruises and feeling her shudder against his chest. Bokuto grabbed hold of her legs in his palms, grinning widely. "Tsukki got pissed."
Kuroo chuckled lowly, slowly undoing the buttons of (Y/N)'s shirt. "Of course he did. Out of all of us he hates losing the most."
Closely listening to their exchange, questions danced in her mind as a sudden realization grew but it was forcibly pushed aside when Kuroo pushed her school shirt off one shoulder, exposing her bra and cleavage. "You should wear a red bra, it'll make the twins go mad."
Bokuto brushed his thumb against her pussy, relishing in the way her body jerked in Kuroo's arms. "Or blue, Akaashi goes nuts for the colour."
Rubbing (Y/N) between her legs, she threw her head back when he slipped a finger beneath her panties, teasingly touching her there. "Bro she's so wet already. Does being gagged and man-handled turn you on this much? I would have never thought since you look so innocent most of the time."
Bokuto removed his finger, showing Kuroo to which the ravenette moaned at the sight. "Shit kitten, it's true then. The quiet ones are usually the freaks aren't they?" The copper-eyed male pulled her bra to the side, grabbing hold of her breast and massaging the flesh.
(Y/N) flinched when he pinched her nipple, rolling the bud between his fingers. Kuroo placed a kiss against her neck, dragging his teeth along the smooth skin, tongue hotly trailing after. He gently blew, savoring the shiver that shook against him, small noises escaping her gagged mouth.
Bokuto hooked his fingers around her underwear, peeling them down her legs. Kuroo pressed open-mouthed kisses along her throat, moving her head to the side for better access at the same time the spikey-haired man freely slid a finger down her folds - feeling the slickness. "Let's have a little taste."
(Y/N) jumped in Kuroo's arms when Bokuto's tongue flatly ran along her cunt, splitting her pussy lips apart and tonguing at her clit. Spluttering around the tie, her hips jerked when he started to steadily lick, pressing his fingers into her inner thighs to keep her from moving.
Groaning against her, the vibration sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Kuroo grabbed her breast, squeezing it in his palm. "You like it when Bokuto eats you out?"
Lost in the high, the girl was a shaking mess trapped between them. Kuroo smirked against her neck, biting down on her shoulder. "Let's add a little more fun."
His hand traveled to her clit, rubbing the bundle of nerves in circular motions whilst Bokuto licked and sucked between her folds. As if communicating telepathically, the golden-eyed man pulled away to allow his fellow colleague to pull apart the girl's soaked lips with his own fingers as his tongue delved right back to eating her out - the two of them working together.
"Mphm-" moaned (Y/N), feeling saliva run out the corners of her mouth slowly. Her eyes screwed shut, heart pounding in her chest. The temperature kept on climbing higher and higher. "Look" ordered Kuroo breathlessly, pressing his cheek against hers.
Listening, her eyes flew open to gaze down only to find Bokuto's eyes already staring up at her. His tongue, coated in his spit and her pre-cum glistened as it feverishly flicked against her clit - going faster and faster.
Her hips stuttered, back arching again. Kuroo tangled his fingers in Bokuto's hair, pulling at the roots and moving his head to elicit moans of pleasure from the seated male. It traveled along her pussy and straight to her stomach.
Bokuto's lips glistened with her juices when he pulled away, finally letting the poor girl breathe from the intense stimulation. "You know" he started, voice raspy. "Tendou and Terushima are a lot better at eating out than I am."
Those words were enough to nearly send her over the edge as her imagination ran wild. Bokuto ran his tongue along his lips, standing up and kicking his chair away. He leaned over (Y/N), forcing her to press up against Kuroo to the point she could feel his heartbeat against her back.
He grasped her chin, moving it to face him. "Bro?" he asked, eyes darting to look at his friend. "How many fingers do you think she can take?"
Kuroo's hummed to himself, ignoring her startled expression of bewilderment. "She took two of mine quite easily."
Bokuto grinned, running his tongue along his teeth. "Lets try four then". Going still, at first she thought he meant four of his own fingers however she was quick to realise that was an entirely wrong assumption.
Spreading her cunt, Bokuto slipped two fingers at once, leaning over her body as he started to steadily pump them, her juices letting them move easily. (Y/N) bit down on the tie, hips rolling desperately when he started to gather speed. Filthy sounds coming from her pussy the more he kept fingering her. "Enjoying yourself baby girl?"
Bokuto spread his fingers inside, scissoring them as two new fingers entered - brushing right along her walls. Kuroo stroked her, the two men moving their hands at the same time. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head from the overwhelming feeling of having four fingers in her at once.
Kuroo chuckled lowly. "You think she'll be able to walk?"
Finding a rhythm, they began to thrust together, taking turns in brushing against her g-spot, abusing the sensitive place to the point she could see stars blurry her vision. Bokuto 'hmmed' thoughtfully, "I'm sure she can take it, she's a big girl after all" he finished with a carnal smirk.
(Y/N)'s climax was steadily approaching, chest rising and falling quickly, eyes dilated with the onslaught of pleasure. "Fuck she's tight. I can feel that she's close" exhaled Kuroo, using his thumb to quickly rub her clit whilst maintaining his thrusts.
"Pull out your fingers but don't stop rubbing her clit" ordered Bokuto, getting down on his knees and gripping onto her thighs harshly. He started to eat her out again, moving his tongue with renewed vigour. Lapping and sucking quickly, Kuroo listened and matched the pace of his friend's licks, using two of his fingers to massage her clit that was starting to make (Y/N)'s legs shake.
Exhaling roughly through her nose, she threw her head into the crook of Kuroo's neck, moaning and mewling against the tie - so close as she dug her fingers into the copper-eyed male's strong thighs.
Intense pleasure crashed through her body, pelvis lifting from the ravenette's lap when he grabbed her breast, peppering her neck with searing kisses. Bokuto continued to taste her, letting her ride out her orgasm as he greedily ate her out, not letting a single drop go to waste.
(Y/N) slumped in Kuroo's arms, post-orgasm sending tremors throughout her body. The girl attempted to catch her breath, feeling the tie wet with her saliva from how hard she was biting down on it.
"Hey bro" whistled the smirking cat, softly stroking her chest in a soothing manner. Bokuto got up from his knees after pressing a single kiss against her pussy, a wave of butterflies attacking her stomach from the action and how dark his eyes were to the point they nearly looked brown instead.
"Yes bro?"
Kuroo's lips spread, showing a hint of his canines. "I want to have a taste."
Seemingly understanding what the feline meant, the silver-streaked man was more than happy to oblige the request. Bokuto leaned in to messily meet Kuroo's lips above (Y/N)'s head, sloppily making out with hints of tongue as they both tasted her. A dirty mixture of saliva and cum was exchanged between them, the kiss turning carnal and lewd with noises of pleasure escaping from their mouths.
The girl choked around the tie - having the oxygen knocked out of her again.
Kuroo growled deeply, licking her off Bokuto's lips when they pulled apart after a few seconds of heavy kissing. "Fuck, you taste so good kitten."
"Sadly as much as we want to continue this fun we'll have to pause it right here" stated Bokuto, rolling his neck. He looked at the clock, checking out the time, seeing how lunch was almost over. "Ushijima is fucking terrifying when he's pissed off so we'd rather not make you late to his class."
Kuroo agreed, nodding his head. "We'd hate to think what he'd do to you if you were because after all;
He's the one you really got to look out for."