Chapter 43

"NOYA, YOU GOOD?"
Nishinoya waved his hands wildly, brushing it off as nothing to worry about. (Y/N) wasn't too convinced because he looked like he stopped breathing, non-verbal sounds leaving his mouth. After he tripped yet again, did she ask once more, if he was okay.
Nishinoya raised a finger into the air, the action saying 'give me a minute.'
She arched her brow. "You tripped like three times now."
"And you called Akaashi sensei a 'good boy'" he fired back. "Let a guy breathe will you? I'm trying my hardest not to get a boner here."
The girl coughed, feeling her face flush. "By accident" she stressed. "Like it slipped out because of all the praising..."
Nishinoya moaned, gripping his hair tightly, pain masking his face. "Please don't. Not another word or I might just get hard. I feel like crying honestly", he sniffled dramatically. "Imagine an angel praising you."
"You used all the dick-sucking tips I gave you, yes?" he demanded, grabbing her by the shoulders. "Describe to me the exact procedure and if I get a boner then you've succeeded by my standards. Okay go, I'm listening."
"The Bananas used in the demonstration haven't gone to waste, right?" he narrowed his eyes suspiciously.
"Oh shut up."
Talking back and forth, they failed to notice the entourage heading in their direction. It wasn't until Nishinoya's mouth dropped open did she turn to look at what got his attention. Sakusa and Akiteru strolled past them, the lighter-haired man smiled kindly whilst Sakusa didn't so much as blink at them - nonchalance veiling his dark eyes.
But that wasn't all; Suna trailed after them, slowly turning his head to look at her as he passed by. His eyes looked her up and down, offering a tiny smile before following after the other two men. The sounds of their footsteps echoed down the hall; looking like they belonged in a mafia rather than a school.
Suna looked back, biting his lip. She caught sight of a golden earring just before he turned his attention towards the front. (Y/N) continued to look after their retreating backs, contemplation weighing down on her the longer she stared.
Nishinoya was being oddly silent and when she glanced at him, she found that he was leaning against the wall, taking deep breaths. Fanning his face, he looked like he just ran ten miles. "That's too much hotness walking down the hallway."
He looked down between his legs. "Down boy."
Nishinoya turned to her, determination set into his features. He gestured for her hand, impatiently grabbing it. "Can you feel my dick right now and tell me if I'm hard because I don't know if I'm hallucinating or not."
She wretched her hand out of his grasp, shooting him a dirty look but he didn't seem to care, too preoccupied with the men.
Nishinoya took a deep breath, cupping his mouth. "I'LL LICK YOUR SHOES FOR FREE! IF YOU NEED THEM CLEANED YOU CAN COME FIND M-!!"
She practically shoved her hand into his mouth, strangling him at the same time, especially when the trio looked back with alarmed faces at the loud commotion. Nishinoya thrashed around in her arms as she dragged him away.
The men exchanged looks. Sakusa rolled his eyes, being the first one to continue walking. Akiteru shook his head, laughing lightly with amusement stretching his mouth. Suna looked so confused that it was almost endearing but when he saw the other two men act as if this was normal, he hesitantly followed after them.
Nishinoya freed his mouth, furiously glaring at Sakusa. "Oi, Christian Grey wannabe! You should be the last one to roll your eyes, Mr 'I don't kiss because I'm absolutely perfect and it's beneath me'. My ass."
Akiteru tripped.
Sakusa's eyes were wide when he looked back but by then the duo was already out of sight, disappearing behind a corner. "What the fuck did he say?"
Suna passed him by, placing a hand on the man's shoulder. The corner of his lips were tugged upwards, a lopsided grin greeting Sakusa's furious eyes. "Pretty sure you heard it loud and clear, Mr. Christian Grey."

"They're so hot it should be considered illegal," muttered Nishinoya, slumping against her chest whilst eyeing the trio with tears in his eyes. "If I asked them to step on me with their expensive shoes, would they do it for free or would I have to pay them?"
"With what money?" she smacked him, wanting nothing more than to bash his skull against the wall. "You need some dick because you're hornier than usual."
"My life motto."
She raised her hand to hit him again but he quickly grabbed hold of it, kissing her knuckles sweetly. "You could always help me, you know", he winked flirtatiously. "Make my fantasy come to life, baby."
Nishinoya whined loudly, pouting and rubbing his reddened cheek. "You didn't have to hit me that hard!"
(Y/N) huffed, smoothing out her skirt. "Speaking of dick. Futakuchi spoke to me after school yesterday."
Nishinoya's face darkened almost instantly, losing all sense of humour. His mouth tightened, as if he just ate something extremely unpleasant. "What did he say?"
She was surprised by how quiet he became, words carrying a heavy weight to them that had her almost speechless with how quickly his personality changed - giving her whiplash. "He asked me about you."
She was unsure if she should answer because with the way he was unblinkingly staring at her was enough to keep her mouth closed.
Nishinoya straightened up, face devoid of any emotion. "What else did he say?"
Opening and closing her mouth a few times, she watched him closely, specifically his reactions. "He told me you guys haven't spoken for a while now because you've been ignoring him after he...asked for a threesome", she finished carefully.
Nishinoya's facial expression didn't so much as waver. He nodded a second later but remained quiet.
That response scared her more than if he actually said something.
Her face softened a bit, swallowing lightly, she asked him something that has been on her mind for some time now. Keeping her voice steady, she didn't want to take him off guard, especially with not how he was acting right now. "Noya, you haven't been...smoking have you?"
He seized up for a fraction of a second, something unreadable flashing through his eyes. "No, I promised you I wouldn't. Not after last time..."
(Y/N) nodded slowly, measuring him up discreetly. Nishinoya shifted on his feet, finding interest in the floor. She chose to ask something else. "How was band yesterday?"
Nishinoya looked up at that, finally meeting her eyes. "Oh, it was fine. Nothing much happened really."
She remembered there was a time when he couldn't look her in the eye whenever he lied.
However, she never remembered a time when he could - and that hurt more.

(Y/N) looked up from her sketchbook when Tendou walked past her table, dropping a piece of paper before walking off without another word. She looked after his retreating figure, eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.
Taking the paper, she flipped it over to see what was on it but nearly crushed it in her fist.
To her absolute horror, a very detailed portrait greeted her eyes. Out of reaction, she nervously glanced over to the mirror, thinking she'd find it as messy as it was that day but no, it was spotless - pristine.
Dragging her attention back to the paper, her hand nearly shook. A very obscene drawing covered every inch of the paper. Tendou's hand was wrapped around her throat, his other hand was between her legs, leaving little to the imagination.
The detail was mind-blowing. It captured everything, from the tilt of her head, to his fingers and finally her entire body. It felt like she was staring at a photograph instead. The detailing and shading was so immaculate that it made her mouth run dry.
She snapped out of it when she realized that she was in fact still in class and anyone could see this if they walked too close to her table. But what baffled her most was the man himself. Tendou was casually resting his chin on top of his entwined fingers, watching her reaction with a light grin.
The tips of his fingers were smudged with pencil.
Cocking his head to the side, he raised a brow. Do you like it?
Maybe she would have given him some sort of answer if she wasn't intently staring at what he had written down at the bottom. There was a signature, along with today's date and a little message he had scribbled down.

Best masterpiece...yet.

Tendou Satori had drawn this whilst in the middle of teaching a class - and he was damn proud of it.

Nishinoya was not happy - far from it.
Briskly walking down the corridor, he headed straight towards the trio that was lounging against the lockers, talking between each other.
Futakuchi maybe had half a second to react, eyes widening in surprise at the sudden appearance of the other male before his back went slamming right into the lockers. Nishinoya held tightly onto the collar of his shirt, fury shattering his face as he bared his teeth.
"I told you to stay the fuck away from her!"
Kyoutani and Kindaichi looked stricken, ready to intervene at any moment but one sharp glare from Futakuchi had them backing off. The brunette jerked his head, a silent yet clear way of telling them to leave.
Not once did Nishinoya look away from him.
"Answer me asshole", hissing through his teeth, his grip only tightened further the longer it took the other to answer.
Futakuchi placed his hands on Nishinoya's, prying them off. "Well hello to you too" he replied with a touch of sarcasm, unperturbed by the way he was getting glared at. "Ignoring me for weeks and this is how you greet me?"
Nishinoya looked like he was about to snap his neck. "I don't have time for your bullshit. What the fuck were you thinking!?"
He had to give it to him, even after getting slammed against the lockers, his face remained neutral. The only thing that gave Futakuchi away was the subtle twitching of his lips, expressing his annoyance. "It was the only way to get your attention" he snapped.
Nishinoya felt his anger surge. "You got shit with me? It stays between us. You don't go and involve my best fucking friend."
"I've been trying to talk to you for weeks. What gives Noya! Huh?! Care to fucking explain or will you continue making up excuses like you do for everything else in your fucking life!"
Nishinoya flinched so hard it seemed like he got hit in the face, instantly putting space between them. Futakuchi already regretted the words just as they spilled past his lips. "Shi-, sorry, fuck. I didn't mean that."
"Just shut up. I don't want to hear you talk" snarled Nishinoya furiously, turning his head as he looked away from the other male. "Have you ever considered that maybe the reason why I stopped talking to you was because you're nothing but an absolute piece of shit?"
This time it was Futakuchi's turn to reel away from the harsh words. Nishinoya was seething on the spot, anger clouding his features. Because he knew that if he dared to look the other in the face, he'd see the hurt that he caused over the weeks.
He knew that what he was doing was hurting Futakuchi but he had no choice. It was for the best. Or was it?
"You found someone new, didn't you?" Futakuchi's voice was quiet, more controlled but that only worsened it.
Nishinoya still refused to look at him. "I believe it's none of your business who I fuck in my free time. We're not together so you're not obliged to know everything that is going on in my life."
"Not anymore you mean."
At that, Nishinoya turned his head to finally look at him properly - he really wished he hadn't. But another flash of hot anger prompted him to. Heavy resignation sat atop Futakuchi's slumped shoulders, a small bitter smile resting on his mouth.
Nishinoya was the one to give an answer, just as quietly. "You never had that obligation. Ever."
Futakuchi laughed lowly, leaning his head backwards so he could gaze up at the ceiling. "Yeah because I'm not Matsukawa. And I never will be. You love reminding me about that. Every. Single. Time."
The first wave of hurt hit Nishinoya so quickly he had to fight the urge to hunch over, like he was punched in the gut. This is why he couldn't bring himself to face Futakuchi the past weeks. They were just too similar. And that was already dangerous on it's own.
Maybe they did deserve each other.
"I've missed you."
Nishinoya closed his eyes, the tips of his fingers beginning to tremble. "Stop. Just stop."
"It's true," Futakuchi continued. "You think I don't know that I'm an asshole? Fuck, I-", gritting his teeth, he hung his head. "I've done a lot of fucked up shit but not once have I lied to you."
Nishinoya opened his eyes slowly, face solemn. The words that perched on the tip of his tongue were scalding hot, only used for one thing. To deal damage.
"That may be true, however...", trailing off, he knew that what he was about to say would only bring more pain. "...The real difference between you and Matsukawa;"
"He was never afraid to show his feelings. But you always were."
"Tell me", Futakuchi looked up, face completely shattered, displaying raw emotion for the other to see. "If that's what you've always thought. Then why did you keep on coming back to me? Again and again?"
Nishinoya smiled lightly. "Because you always knew what it felt like to be a fuck-up. And that for me, felt the most like home."
Futakuchi returned the smile, edges shimmering with something unidentifiable. "You're horrible you know that right?"
"I know."
"Doesn't make me care for you any less though. I don't think anything could."
After a beat, Nishinoya answered one final time. "I know that too."
After all they were just a pair of fuckups.
Mutually deciding that instead of hurting those around them - they'll just hurt each other.

Bokuto looked up from his desk when the door opened. He instinctively perked up when Kuroo stepped through the door, a smile already growing across his mouth, however;
The man wasn't alone.
Terushima followed behind, carefully closing the door. The sight made Bokuto raise a brow, amusement hanging off his lips. "I've gotta say. I was not expecting to see you two together so soon since you were just about ready to tear each other's throats out."
Kuroo shrugged his shoulders, stopping a metre away from Bokuto, choosing to lean on the edge of the man's desk. "We're good?"
He looked over at Terushima who had joined his side with a large infectious grin, hand propped on his hip. "Yeah man, we're good."
Kuroo's eyes flitted over to Bokuto's, gleaming teasingly. Making sure he had his attention.
Kuroo's hand slid to the back of Terushima's neck, snagging a fistful of hair and bringing the honey-blonde male into a slow kiss. Bokuto's breath hitched sharply as he remained rooted to his chair.
Their tongues met, a glint of silver before it disappeared along with a moan.
Kuroo took initiative of the kiss, angling Terushima's jaw so he could kiss him properly. Moving their mouths in sync, the latter pulled Kuroo in by the waist, comfortably wrapping his arms.
Bokuto's eyes narrowed.
A small needy whine echoed at the back of Terushima's throat that had Bokuto snapping out of his reverie. He stood up, roughly pushing the chair away with his thigh. Striding over to the two men, he grasped the back of their heads, pulling them apart.
A string of saliva stretched from their mouths.
"Now, now girls. Let's not rush things."
Kuroo wiped his mouth clean with his thumb, licking it a moment later. "We're not rushing things. Isn't that right Yuuji?"
Terushima mirrored the other man. "We're just getting started."
Bokuto's grip tightened, making the blonde wince but all Kuroo did was smirk - already used to the pain. "It's been some time since I had to control two sluts."
"You sure you'll be the one controlling us?"
Kuroo challenged Bokuto silently, pulling Terushima closer to him so he could place an arm around the man's shoulders. He leaned in to brush his lips against the other's cheek, never letting his eyes stray from Bokuto's intense ones.
"Correct me if I'm wrong" he murmured quietly, slowly pushing Terushima to his knees in front of Bokuto. "But I was pretty sure you owe me a new tie."
Running his hand through Terushima's hair, he scratched his nails down the male's scalp, earning himself a throaty groan. Even with everything that he was doing; Kuroo absolutely refused to look away from Bokuto.
"Yuuji was nice enough to offer some help so here we are" he purred, letting go of Terushima who started to work Bokuto's belt free.
Raising his chin defiantly, Bokuto crossed his arms in front of him. "Bold of you to assume you're gonna get anything from me."
Kuroo hummed, grinning lazily. Sweetly patting Terushima's head, he smoothed over the man's hair. "Oh Bo", he shook his head good-naturedly, flashing a smile.
"I know it's gonna work..." voice dropping cheekily, he nudged his foot against Terushima's knee. "...Because he won't be working alone."
Kuroo slowly lowered to his knees, making a show of it for Bokuto to see. The man's breath ran short when the pair shifted in front of him, making space for each other.
"I know you better than anyone else."
Looking up at Bokuto through dark lashes, Kuroo trailed a hand up the man's thigh. "So that means, I know what sets you off."
Cracking his neck on each side, Bokuto sent a toothy grin to the duo, turning fierce when he grabbed the back of their necks - squeezing once. "Well what are you waiting for?"
"Get to work, you sluts."