Chapter 32

"YOUR PAIN TOLERANCE?"
"My what?" she blinked owlishly, not really processing the words at first. Tendou hooked his middle finger through the loop of the tie, curling it and pulling her closer to him until he was inches from her face. Voice a bit deeper, the words came out clearer, ringing with authority - just like the look in his eyes. "How much pain can you handle? On a scale of one to ten?"
Thoughts jumbled, she wasn't sure how to answer that. Either lie and see what happens or tell the truth and watch what he does with that information. (Y/N) studied the long eyelashes that curled around wide, dilated eyes, crimson bleeding into burgundy. "A six maybe? I'm not sure..."
Tendou 'hmmed' lowly. "I can work with that. But I'm pretty sure you'll be able to handle more."
Standing up, he pulled the end of his tie, urging her to get up as well. His fingers worked to fix it around her neck properly, pushing her blouse off her shoulders and letting it fall down her arms. Just like Tendou's eyes, the tie was maroon which made the colour stand out even more when he wrapped it around his pale hand. "I like seeing you in my tie. However I think I'll like it even more when you're choking around it."
To prove his point, he tightened his hand into a fist and tugged upwards. Instantaneously, all oxygen got stuck in her throat when the silken material dug into her trachea, forcing her to stand on her tiptoes.
(Y/N)'s hands flew to his chest, scrunching up his dress shirt whilst struggling to breathe. He was so tall that she had to crane her head almost painfully.
"Perfect" he purred breathlessly.
Tendou looped one arm around her waist, kicking the chair out of the way. Using his body to navigate them, the rednette walked her backwards - holding her body close to his. He made quick work of her shirt, letting it fall and lay forgotten by their feet.
The cool kiss of the full-length mirror greeted her back. The same mirror that students would use for photography or art in general, the exact same one he was about to fuck her against.
Tendou released the tie, relishing in the way she greedily sucked in air. Her chest shuddered, not only because of how he choked her as an example of his dominance but also because of how he was staring her down.
"Alright, this is how it's going to work. You're going to lean against the mirror and I'm going to see how far I can get my tongue up your pussy. No need to hold back, okay sugar?"
(Y/N)'s eyes all but nearly bulged out of their sockets and as she watched Tendou roll up his sleeves, it became a little harder to breathe. He undid the first few buttons, moving his neck slowly. "Why is this game so important to you all?" she murmured quietly.
He blinked, not stopping what he was doing. "I'm not the right one to answer that. I don't really care whether I win or not". Carelessly shrugging his shoulders, he grabbed her hips with a slanted grin pulling at his lips. "I just wanna have some fun."
Tendou ran his tongue along her neck, all the way up to her ear to whisper lowly. "I'm thinking I'll make you cum three times. Until you're nice and wet for me, then I'll fuck you against the mirror so you can watch me shove my cock deep in your pussy. How does that sound?"
The slight hitch in her breath told him everything he needed to know. Playfully biting down on her earlobe, he slowly got to his knees, peppering kisses across her stomach, the barest scrape of teeth present.
Tendou's hands glided up her thighs, hooking his forefingers into her panties and carefully sliding them off. Keeping the skirt and socks on, he gave a little suck on her inner thigh as he bunched up the material.
Her hands flew to his hair, tangling through the red strands when she felt his hot breath ghosting over her sex.
The anticipation couldn't prepare her for when his tongue experimentally flicked once to gain a reaction. Hearing a small moan above him made the smile broaden across his mouth.
Tendou lifted one leg to rest over his shoulder, placing his hand on her hip to hold her still. Dragging his tongue along her slit once, he let the taste wash over his palette. Licking between her folds, she inhaled sharply, eyes fluttering closed.
Rubbing against her hungrily, he tasted (Y/N) repeatedly, as many times as it would take to have her cum against his mouth. Tendou ran the flat plane of his tongue from the bottom all the way to the top until he could flick the tip right against her bundle of nerves - pressing down on it and salivating the wetness.
She tugged at his hair, fingernails scraping along his scalp especially when he sucked on her clit. The man's tongue felt hot, lapping and swallowing everything, from his saliva to her cum, smoothly curling that devilish tongue.
Tendou circled her entrance, prodding with the tip which earned himself a rough pull at his hair. "Don't worry, I'm just getting it ready for my fingers."
"Fuck me" she whimpered, biting down on the inside of her cheek.
"I'm getting there, sugar."
He started to feverishly eat her out, paying attention to the little noises she made, etching them into his memory and locking it away. Tendou picked up the pace, letting her grind her hips against his mouth, working to meet each jerk earnestly.
"S-shit please", chest flushed, she urged him not to stop. Sucking on her clit, he put more pressure and moaned deeply, letting the vibration carry enough to finally push her over the edge. Tendou continued to lick, stimulating between her folds until he could get everything there was.
(Y/N)'s felt her legs shake slightly, placing her hands behind her, right on the mirror to stop herself from sliding to the floor as the maroon-haired teacher got to his feet after gently placing her leg down.
Tendou loomed above her, grasping her chin and tilting her head to look up at him. His palm drifted to rest at the base of her neck, circling her throat lovingly. Prying her lips apart with his thumb, he leaned in to brush his mouth against hers. The girl felt the wetness on his lips, remnants of her as he finished tasting her.
Suddenly his fingers dug into the column of her neck, making her gasp but the sound was abruptly cut off when he opened his mouth to spit into hers - strings of saliva and cum dripping inside.
His entire hand wrapped around her throat, fingers squeezing harshly followed by his tongue sliding along inside and licking against the roof of her mouth. Overwhelmed by the action, she found herself choking much to his immense pleasure. Tendou forced her mouth closed, digging his fingers into her cheeks.
"Swallow every last bit" he ordered hoarsely. Running his tongue across his lips, those burgundy eyes flashed darkly. "That's how we both taste together. Remember that, sugar..."
"...One down. Two to go."
Tendou smashed his lips against hers, wet tongue, teeth and taste of her all attacking at once. He pushed her against the mirror firmly, wedging a hand between her legs and touching her. Still sensitive, she mewled against his mouth - having difficulty in keeping up with his frenzied movements.
A growl ripped from his throat when he cupped her breast, angling his head as to kiss her better. (Y/N) felt him slip a finger inside of her, sliding in easily without any resistance. Disentangling their mouths, Tendou added a second finger, pushing his middle one inside and using the both of them to curl and strokes along her walls.
She exhaled harshly, moaning quietly at the sensation that made her legs tremble from the oversensitivity. "Let a girl breathe" she laughed weakly, biting down on her lip a second later when those fingers stretched her out, his thumb rubbing her clit.
"You'll have plenty of time to breathe after I fuck you."
Tendou licked down her neck, leaving shivers in his wake. He bit down particularly hard at the same time he pressed down on her nub. Grabbing onto his shoulders, it was driving her insane with how he was working his fingers inside of her. "Oh God" she cried out through clenched teeth.
His fingers went harder. Faster. In and out. Over and over again.
She could hear the noises and judging from the way he was grinning against her throat - he could too. "Now that's what good pussy sounds like."
The rednette removed his fingers, lifting them into the air to show how they glistened with her cum. Tendou studied them closely for a moment with dark unreadable eyes. It made her heart jump in her chest, breathing heavily and finally allowing herself to catch her breath.
"However, still not wet enough for me."
The words made her heart stop beating altogether and as he looked at her, there was a crook of his lips that just spoke of something bad. "Let's do it again, shall we?" smirked Tendou. He gabbed the base of her neck, dragging her to meet his mouth in a messy exchange of tongues before turning her around and pushing her chest against the mirror.
The cool glass felt soothing when coming in contact with her heated body but it didn't last for long because a sudden yank at the tie had her head jerking backwards. Tendou possessively curled one arm around her waist, pulling her against his body. "Remember, dripping I said."
Letting his hand drop between her legs, he impatiently slid the fingers back into her pussy, using his other hand to wrap around the tie and keep her still. (Y/N)'s back arched just as his fingers brushed a sensitive spot, being forced to remain in one position with limited amount of oxygen entering her throat.
"Ple-please just-" she managed to stammer out, thighs clenching around his hand. Tendou resumed his fingering with renewed vigour, sucking and biting marks into the smooth skin of her shoulder and neck. "How you like that?" he rasped, sinking his teeth into the curve of her shoulder. "Just look at you."
They met eyes through the mirror, she could spot his teeth hiding behind the pull of his lips, surrounded by the dark bruises he's been painting her skin with. Tendou exhaled roughly, eyes filled with raw hunger at what he was seeing, awe masking his features. "See how wrecked you look? See the way your pussy is practically swallowing my fingers? A true work of art. And I'm your artist. Just need to add my signature to claim what's mine."
(Y/N)'s eyes rolled to the back of her head, turned on and hyperaware of everything going on around her. The hint of teeth on her neck, followed by the wetness of his lips. The way the tie restricted her breathing to the point it was making her mind cloud over with pleasure; to the way his fingers moved without stopping.
She came a second time but Tendou still wasn't done.
"One more to go, sugar."
He let her rest against the mirror, rubbing soothing circles against her side. Removing his fingers, he raised it once again, more cum lathered around them this time. Slithering down his long fingers, he brought them to his mouth, sucking them lewdly dry. With a low moan reverberating at the back of his throat, he pulled her body back into his arms. "Now that's what I'm talking about."
"I'm starting to think you're insane" she huffed, legs all but threatening to collapse but he seemed to have no trouble in supporting her. "What can I say, I enjoy making messes. And you're my best masterpiece yet."
Tendou rolled his hips, pushing his pelvis against her ass. Nipping her ear, he tipped her head back to rest on his chest. Hooking a finger on her bra, the material was pulled down to expose her breasts. "Michelangelo's art has nothing on you."
Pressing a kiss to her cheek, his tongue teasingly flicked, holding her eyes through the mirror. Moving behind her, the sound of a belt coming undone echoed around the room. A moment later she felt him grind roughly between her thighs. Tendou grabbed (Y/N)'s leg, raising to loop over his arm.
The sight of his cock, explicitly sliding through her folds all but almost made her cum a third time - untouched. Aligning their bodies flush with each other, he rocked his hips whilst exposing her even more. "Look how easily I can move through", memorizing the image before him, he scraped his teeth along his bottom lip. "I bet if I don't hold on tight enough, I'll slip out."
"What can I say?" she panted. "It's a million dollar pussy. Got all of you going nuts."
Nishinoya would be proud.
Tendou 'hmmed' to himself, teasing her even more. "Then it deserves to get treated like it. On display for everyone to see."
Letting her go, he pushed her against the mirror, grabbing a fistful of her hair and bringing her head backwards, making a wince flash across her face from the rough man-handling. He pushed the tip inside, his incisor tracing the shell of her ear as his voice dropped a tone lower. "Let's make a mess together, sugar."
(Y/N) barely had time to brace herself when he pushed himself inside, moving without any resistance. A quiet 'fuck' rumbled in her ear, his forehead coming to rest against her shoulder.
The angle of his hips, the way he was holding her, stretched out over his cock that pulsed at the heat that enveloped him. It filled her up, the slightest movement making her clench because of the first few times she came already. "I don't think I can take it any longer."
Tendou perked up, unraveling from his slouched form to brace one arm over the mirror. "Like I said before, no need to hold back."
The girl's back arched when he thrusted slowly, experimentally rolling his hips. It was as if he was uncoiling himself because it only took a few moments for him to properly push her against the mirror, hand tightly wrapped around her throat and a breathless growl in her ear.
Snapping his hips, she braced her hands on the mirror. Her entire body felt heavy, weak from the constant pleasure as exhaustion started to set in. Tendou squeezed her throat with every thrust, heavy breaths ringing in her ear. Setting a pace, a hand tangled in her hair, pressing her face against the mirror until her breath fogged the glass as he continuously fucked her.
Making her cum a third time - just like he said he will.
(Y/N)'s knees buckled, sinking lower when the tip of his cock brushed along her sensitive walls. Whimpering quietly, his hips drove her forward. She wondered if the glass would shatter with the way it was rattling - it seemed to be thinking along the same lines.
Tendou gathered her in his arms, hugging her close to his chest. Placing his chin on top of her head, he slipped out of her pussy. An airy groan leaving his swollen lips at the sight of the cum that dribbled down her inner-thighs, dripping onto the long socks. Settling his dick between her folds, the man's hand wrapped around his length, sliding his fingernail right along the leaking slit.
"I'd love to paint all of you white" he moaned, swallowing heavily. "But I got a better idea."
Jerking himself off, he bit down on her shoulder as he came all over his hand. Catching his breath, the both of them swayed on the spot, if not for him holding her, she would have fallen to the floor a long time ago.
Looking into the mirror, her neck was littered in bites, the indents of his teeth carved into her skin, tingling softly. Bruises were already beginning to blossom, trailing all the way from her neck to spread around her shoulders. His tie was loose, hanging limply from the amount of times he tugged at it.
Tendou didn't look any better. Hair disheveled, there was a faint flush to his cheeks and traces of blood on his lips from how hard he bit down on it. If she focused hard enough, she'd be able to see dots of his blood on her neck but she couldn't focus properly.
Two of his fingers rubbed between her legs, gathering their cum and smearing it over the mirror. "Lick it clean."
Blinking a few times, her movements were slow as she did was she was told. Running her tongue across the glass, she found his burgundy eyes watching closely, drinking in every single little thing. Tendou fisted her hair, bringing her to properly face him so he could thoroughly enjoy the fucked-out expression on her face. (Y/N)'s eyes were glassy, lips covered in the mixture of their juices.
Tongue falling out, he hungrily licked her mouth clean before pressing one last single kiss.
"Sweet like sugar."