Chapter 38

OH, HELL NO.
A lot of things have happened to (Y/N) throughout the course of her life - embarrassing things to say the least. Of course, no one is exempt from this because it's only natural to experience such a form of learning.
However.
Of all the things, she has gone through. All the times she felt the familiar flare of embarrassment, it has never been as bad as during this very moment. And as she gazed at the man responsible for it, her mind went blank. Because all she could see was him smiling up at her, hands casually resting in his pockets and an air of indifference hanging around him.
So very similar to his brother in the way that they both held themselves - but so very different. At times, she completely forgot that they were related.
Tsukishima Akiteru, a polite man who's always gotten on well with his students, the same man who was acting as if he didn't just walk in on one of his employees fucking a student against the announcement podium. The same one where he would make important announcements once every week during assembly.
This sounded like the perfect time to cease her existence.
But the soft squeeze on her hip threw her back into the present because she was reminded that someone else was in fact there as well. Iwaizumi took in her state, the frozen expression on her face as she didn't know whether to cry or laugh at the situation. Even though Akiteru had asked her a question, it seems she wasn't about to respond anytime soon.
Which prompted a light chuckle from the man himself. "Well from the looks of things, Hajime has definitely been treating you well" teased Akiteru, amusement sliding across his face.
Iwaizumi took on the role of diverting the attention to himself, much to (Y/N)'s relief as she fidgeted between his splayed arms on either side of her. "You came back early, was the trip okay?"
If the light-haired male noticed the subtle change in subject, he didn't comment on it. But his smile grew a fraction, a knowing emotion flickering in his eyes. "It was fine. Saeko sends everyone her love and she can't wait to see you guys soon."
She decided to look anywhere but at the two men, only half-listening to their ongoing conversation whilst her mind was a chaotic warp of frantic thoughts - mainly circling around 'I need to get out of here'.
Akiteru took his hand out of his pocket, taking a look at his watch. "Lunch is almost over and I still need to see Kei. I want to talk to everyone after school, there's some things that need to be discussed."
He raised his head, staring directly at them. "I'll leave you two to clean up" he announced happily, turning around on his heel but not before leaving one last note. "Oh and (Y/N)?"
Closing her eyes, Iwaizumi bit back a laugh when he saw the way she practically forced herself to look at Akiteru, body tense and coiled like a spring. "I would like for you to come to my office during the first break tomorrow if that's alright with you?"
All she did was give a nod, that was more of a millisecond jerk of her head really, smile tight with nerves tugging at the corners. Iwaizumi stroked her thigh with his thumb, trying to ease her a little but all it did was make her flinch at the gesture. "Yes, sir" she muttered quietly.
"Good", was all he said, showing them one last smile. Akiteru lingered for a fraction of a second before finally walking away - the echoes of his footsteps receding the farther he walked until the soft closing of the double doors was the last thing heard.
A couple beats passed where neither of them said or did anything until Iwaizumi was the first to break the awkward silence. A small frown disrupted his neutral facial features, eyebrows furrowed. "Shit, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go that far. With the name calling and uh-, the rest..." he finished lamely, a sudden surge of embarrassment coursing through him.
Iwaizumi nervously rubbed the back of his neck, a habit he developed since his youth. "...I didn't hurt you, did it?"
(Y/N) felt her body warm a little under his strong gaze, feeling small in front of his imposing presence, still not quite understanding what transpired minutes ago. "No, you didn't", attempting to sound reassuring, it came off a little meek to her ears. His eyes trailed from her mouth to her thighs, a flurry of emotions rising within him.
She noticed the way his shoulders tensed, realizing the unsaid question hanging in the air. "Oh, I take birth control. Helps with...you know-,...anyways" she finished with a light cough in an attempt to brush it off.
Iwaizumi relaxed a little, trying to not let it show. He turned around wordlessly, walking over to the piano and picking up his discarded pullover. Returning, he helped her off, tying the material around her waist once again. He felt her surprise without meeting her eyes. "Thought you'd might want to cover...", the tips of his ears were red through the murmur.
"Is this another way of you getting me to come back?"
He halted his movements, slowly tying the knot whilst appearing to be deep in thought. Iwaizumi pulled it tighter until it became a bit uncomfortable, pulling her closer to his body. "I don't think I need the excuse of my sweater anymore. Next time you'll come to me without it since after all, I did promise a better performance" he finished lowly, a hint of husk to his voice.
Straightening up, his finger teasingly ran along her inner thigh, bringing it to his lips a moment later. "See you later, princess."
She watched the way he inserted the finger into his mouth, teeth grazing along the tip as he winked before stepping away from her. Iwaizumi fixed his appearance whilst walking over to the piano, sweeping a hand through his hair roughly.
However she didn't let him have the last word.
"I won't be coming to you..." she declared loudly, gauging his reaction. He looked over his shoulder, surprise evident in the way his eyes grew a bit bigger. Placing a hand on her hip, she had to suppress a faint wince but it didn't deter her determination in letting him know exactly what she thought. "...Because you'll come to me instead."
She turned away from him, a small smile growing on her face. "You wanna win this thing? Then you'll have to follow my rules."
Meeting his eyes directly, she raised her head a little, deviance playing along the edges. "So until you decide to do just that, it's checkmate for you, Hajime."

"Piano sex. How was it?"
Nishinoya eagerly leaned in closer to her, scooting his stool as close as possible. Much to her relief, he seemed to be more himself compared to before. She had an inkling as to why. "Sorry to ruin your fantasy but it didn't happen."
The excitement was wiped off his face only to be replaced by a scandalized expression. "The disrespect. So you're telling me he didn't make you scream in the twelve different chords? Man, I'm disappointed" he pouted, deflating in his seat. "What the fuck am I supposed to masturbate to now? I'm running out of fap material."
(Y/N) jabbed his ribs, making him teeter on the edge of his stool. "You won't have to worry about that," she muttered. Nishinoya rubbed his side, a scowl on his face. "So what happened?"
Dropping her voice, he leaned in to listen carefully. Her eyes were plastered to the front of the room, watching Kuroo teach the class however not actually paying attention to a single thing he was saying.
For the first time in his life - Nishinoya was absolutely speechless.
It was amusing to see the different emotions fly across his face but not a single sound leaving his mouth. He looked like he was going through a midlife crisis. "Get yourself a man who takes, 'hitting your ass like a drum' to a whole new level. Someone come and give this man a Grammy because he just created a new genre of music."
Nishinoya looked like he was about to faint. "I-, forget what I said earlier. I'm not even mad about the piano anymore. Like holy shit, I feel like I'm gonna get hard right now."
Her mouth dropped open, pinching his thigh until he jerked away from her with a contained yelp. Kuroo caught sight of that, arching a brow in a silent question. Nishinoya raised his pen in the air as if to say; 'sorry, was picking up my pen.'
The dark-haired man narrowed his stare, his eyes flickered over to (Y/N), finding her to be writing in her notebook. With one final sweep of the pair, he reluctantly pulled his attention away from them to survey everybody else.
As soon as she was sure that their teacher was no longer looking at them, she elbowed Nishinoya's side whilst giving him a hard look that made him wither beneath it. "Okay, I'll behave" he whispered frantically, moving over to her once again.
"But for real though. I might have to drop out of music because I don't think I can play any more instruments. Not after knowing just how creatively they can be used", he shuddered, a hopeless look slithering across his face. "I've touched those guitars before and I sure as hell won't be going anywhere near the drum set now."
She felt her face warm, refusing to meet the latter's eyes. "Who would have thought an amplifier could be used like a vibrator?" he continued, absentmindedly writing down random words he saw on the board. "You know what I feel almost sorry for, apart from your pussy of course..."
"And what would that be?" she asked with a roll of her eyes, already accepting anything that was going to come out of that filterless mouth of his.
Nishinoya pretended to act sympathetic. "...Those drum sticks. They belong to Kyoutani. He's the drummer in the band, the poor guy has no idea what went on his precious drum set."
Ending with a snort, he grinned evilly - holding back a laugh. "I'd give anything to see his face if he knew. That little shit respects nobody except Iwaizumi sensei."
Horror dawned on her face as she sank lower into her seat. "Please tell me you're kidding" she begged him quietly, hiding her face in her hands. Nishinoya patted her shoulder, attempting to come off as apologetic but she could feel the shit-eating grin on his face. "Nope" he said brazenly, popping the 'p'.
"Bitch, I decided something."
She peeked from between her fingers, silently prompting him to elaborate further, already sensing that it was going to be something stupid. "That already sounds bad."
Nishinoya playfully glared at her. "No it's genius actually. I decided I'm gonna write a fanfiction based on your spicy experiences."
(Y/N) snorted out loud. "You can barely write any of your essays. What makes you think you could write an entire book."
He glared at her, sticking his nose in the air. "If it comes down to it, I'll ask Terushima to help me. I just need to think of a title."
"Since when have you started using his name without an honorific?"
Nishinoya froze, suddenly finding his pen very interesting, making her suspicion rise but he quickly brushed it off by swiveling around in his seat. "Oh shit, I completely forgot."
Hurriedly opening his bag, he reached inside to pull out something, a familiar material making an appearance. He grinned cheekily, proudly showing her what it was. It was her panties.
She almost smacked him in the face as she bent over to hastily shove them back inside his bag. "Don't go pulling that out" she hissed, anxiously looking around them. "How did you get them?"
"I sucked his dick, isn't that obvious?"
The urge to slam her skull against the table sounded sweeter by the second.
Nishinoya looked as shameless as always, having no problem in admitting the very thing on his mind out loud. "Thanks to my extraordinary dick-sucking abilities, I got something else that you might wanna know about."
Flipping his notebook to the last page, he started writing out some things. Once he was done, he pushed it over to her, indicating for her to read it over. Tearing her eyes away from him, she looked over what he had written.
Oh, now this is interesting.

"Give me five minutes" she said under her breath, tugging at Nishinoya's arm. "Wait for me outside."
His eyebrows scrunched up as he packed away his things. "What you gonna do?"
(Y/N) looked to the front, eyes intensely plastered to the back of Kuroo's head. "Getting payback."
Nishinoya's mouth fell open, excitement exploding across his face. "My angel, my love, my everything. I don't deserve you" he bawled dramatically, hoisting his bag over his shoulder. Taking hers too, he walked with a spring in his step towards the door, happily humming to himself. "Go get 'em, Tiger."
Slipping closer towards the front, the class emptied out, happy to be done with the day. Kuroo was wiping the board clean, attention elsewhere. It wasn't until they were completely alone did she make her presence known. "You seem to be in a good mood today."
Taken aback, Kuroo turned around to look at her. Surprised at first, his mouth morphed into a lazy grin. "It's a good day today. I saw that you gave Bokuto a hard time" he winked, sniggering at his own pun. "You came to do the same to me now?"
Leaning against his desk, she pretended to think it over. "Depends if you'll give in as easy as he did", she shot back at him. "However that's not the real reason why I'm here. I remember you telling me before that I need to repay you?"
Kuroo chuckled lightly, throwing the board eraser onto his desk carelessly. Closing the distance between them, his arms caged her on either side. "You might have to refresh my memory on that" he responded coily, radiating smugness from every pore.
Her fingers traced along his tie, loosening it until she could pull it over his head. With a single push against his chest, he went falling into his chair. "Make yourself comfortable, sir."
Kuroo did just that, spreading his legs whilst studying the way she folded his tie. "Gonna use that on me?"
His interest was further piqued when she proved his words by climbing into his lap, slipping his wrist through the loop. "A fair handicap don't you think? You used it to keep me quiet, so I'm going to bind your hands."
Deciding to humor her, Kuroo went along with it. Finding it amusing when she took his hands behind the chair, securing them tightly together. He tested the bind, internally impressed when his movements were restricted. "Careful, or you'll hurt yourself by moving too much" she remarked with a small smile.
He moved his head to face her, spotting something unreadable lurking in her eyes. She began to unbutton his shirt, fingertips skimming down his chest. Kuroo shivered slightly, legs shifting beneath her weight, cock stirring with interest. "So this is what Bokuto meant."
Not stopping, her eyes flickered to look at him innocently. "I have no idea what you're talking about."
Undoing the last of the buttons, she spread the shirt to reveal his chest, taking in the toned muscle that tensed with the slightest movement. Kuroo smirked devilishly, noticing the way she was eyeing his chest. "You good there?", he mirrored her earlier expression, cocking his head to the side innocently. "Need a moment or...?"
(Y/N) snapped her gaze to meet his, ignoring the pleased look on his face. Her hand ran up his chest, scraping her nails to which he moaned airily. She leaned in, brushing her lips against his whilst grinding down against his lap. "I personally thought Iwaizumi's was better and I didn't even have to see all of it to know that."
Kuroo faltered, grin dropping so quickly it made her almost think it was never there. "What did you say?" he questioned lowly, shoulders going rigid.
"You heard me, sir."
Getting off his lap, much to his frustration as he was left lost, a frown pulled at his lips. She took a seat on his desk instead, making herself comfortable. Kuroo regarded her with disbelief, the start of annoyance bubbling within his chest. "Someone told me that you enjoy a good show."
"Those fuckers" he growled deeply, throwing his head back. "Of course."
She spread her legs, trailing her fingers along her thigh without breaking eye-contact. His nostrils flared when her hand disappeared beneath her skirt, voice turning deeper and more demanding. "That's cute kitten. Now untie me."
Not answering his request, she moaned quietly when she touched herself, hiking her skirt higher to show him a flash of her fingers sliding between her legs. Kuroo groaned loudly, turning his head to the side to roughly exhale. "Dead. So fucking dead. I'm gonna kill them."
"Eyes on me, sir."
His head snapped over to face her once again, jaw tensing. Kuroo's shoulders flexed when he tried to rotate his wrists, attempting to find the right angle in order to loosen the tie. During times like these; he wished to have Sakusa's abnormally flexible wrists.
(Y/N) knew that the tie wouldn't hold out forever so she propped her foot on the table, lifting up her skirt to fully show how she was touching herself. Instantaneously his eyes dropped to watch her work her fingers, a quiet 'fuck' leaving his mouth. "Shit, no underwear? I didn't realize."
He swallowed heavily, chest rising and falling a tad bit quicker from trying to free his arms but from also the display before him. "How about you let me go? I'll prove to you how I'm better than Iwaizumi."
Dropping her leg, she hopped off the desk. She approached him, placing her foot between his spread legs and nudging his crotch. He froze up at the contact, adam's apple bobbing. "Unfortunately I don't have time for that so I'll be going now. Have a lovely day, Tetsurou."
Kuroo swore in 57 different languages.

"I told you, didn't I?"
Bokuto had his arms crossed in front of him, eyebrow arched as he took in the scene before him. "Clearly you didn't listen, dumbass."
Kuroo glared venomously, struggling to unfasten the tie. "Shut up and untie me."
Shifting on his feet, the other man strode over to him, a large grin beginning to blossom which only infuriated him further. Hand snaking to fist the black tresses, Bokuto yanked Kuroo's head back, looming over his seated body. "What was it that you said to me this morning? Please refresh my memory if you will."
The raven-haired man scowled, hissing at the pain that burned his scalp when Bokuto's grip tightened. "Please Bo" he begged quietly, sighing in defeat. "Just get me out of this."
Golden eyes traveled the expanse of Kuroo's naked chest, starting from his throat, moving onto his collarbones and finally down the man's abdominals. "How about you suck my dick? Maybe you'll listen to me next time."
Bokuto let go, stepping away from the latter and towards the direction of the door - with every intention of leaving. Kuroo called out to him, sounding more desperate by the passing second. "C'mon man, I'll do anything."
Grasping at straws, it didn't stop the other male as he called over his shoulder, smile morphing into a grin that was just doused in gratification. "I'll let Atsumu know that you're here. Maybe you'll be lucky if he helps you."
Both of them knew he would do no such thing.
Which only spurred on Kuroo's attempts of freeing himself. "I swear to god, if you walk out that door I'll-."
"By the way, Akiteru called for a meeting so you better hurry up and get your shit together" mocked Bokuto, rudely cutting the other off and throwing back the uttered words he heard this morning. Kuroo didn't appreciate that and it was evident in the way his face scrunched up with anger. However, he wasn't done just yet.
"I ain't helping you out this time."