Chapter 37

"TAKE A SEAT."
Iwaizumi gently pushed her in the direction of the amplifier, his hand sliding down her back to grab her ass. "Your majesty" he added with a playful squeeze.
(Y/N) jumped slightly, doing as she was told. Watching him, her nerves fluttered around her stomach, her foot tapping repeatedly. Iwaizumi's fingers glided over the electric guitars, quietly pondering to himself until he chose a blue one. Taking a closer look, she found that they were all very well-kept, obviously looked after.
It was nerve-wracking, the way he made her feel - restless, unsettled. The silence was deafening the longer he took to set up. Iwaizumi ran his hand over the neck of the instrument, experimentally strumming the strings a few times and then tuning the pegs to his satisfaction.
He looked up at her, noticing the way she kept fidgeting. "I've got one rule" he started, casting his gaze back down to the guitar. His foot hooked around the armless stool from the drum set, roughly dragging it over to him. "One thing you need to remember."
Iwaizumi positioned the stool right in front of her before he picked up a cable, plugging it into the output jack. Her eyes darted down to his fingers when he adjusted the volume and tone knobs to high. "I don't care how good it feels" he rasped, hunching over to move her thighs until they were spread wide open, hanging over the sides of the amplifier.
Lightly running his fingers across her inner thigh, he held the guitar in one hand. "Until I'm finished playing..."
Iwaizumi turned on the amp, increasing the volume and bass. His hand pushed against the small of her back, urging her to move forward a bit. Her skirt was fisted tightly in his grasp as he loomed above her. "...You're not allowed to fucking cum."
(Y/N) swallowed, throat suddenly feeling very dry, especially with the way he was looking down at her. "And if I do?"
The brunette chuckled, straightening up. Iwaizumi reached over to the drum set, swiping off a pair of drumsticks. Effortlessly twirling them between his fingers, he took a seat on the stool, spreading his legs and comfortably positioning the guitar. "I'll be sure to make good use of these then" he grinned wolfishly.
She closely eyed the drumsticks before staring into his eyes, looking for any hint of amusement that indicated he was joking - he wasn't.
"Now then", he pocketed them away and instead pulled out a guitar pick. Iwaizumi smoothly flipped it between his knuckles, tapping his foot and dragging out the suspense. "Keep in mind what I said princess."
The girl opened her mouth to make a point but he chose that exact moment to strum the strings and when she says she jumped, she fucking well did. The vibrations beneath her legs were so strong that they threatened to make her fall if she didn't manage to catch herself in time. "Holy shit, give me a heads up next time" she swore hotly, thoughts a scattered mess in her head.
Iwaizumi laughed loudly, clearly enjoying himself. "That was just a test, the real thing comes now. Except you won't be" he winked, keeping his eyes plastered on her.
Nothing could have prepared her - even when she knew what was coming.
He started to play, tapping his foot in rhythm whilst humming under his breath.
The amplifier carried the tune, bursting to life beneath her with every strum of the strings. Iwaizumi changed chords without even looking at them - all of his attention solely focused on her. His voice was deep but smooth with a subtle roughness to it that seemed to suit the man and the chosen instrument in his hands.
The vibrations were so intense that she had to bite down on her lip, thighs tensing and sending shocks throughout her entire body. The screech of the guitar rang in her ears, along with his voice. She could feel the smug grin resonating from his mouth without even having to look up.
Iwaizumi refused to let his gaze wander, hungrily taking in the image before him. Every single time he strung the strings, her thighs would clench a little harder. He could see her chest stutter, face scrunch up from the intensity but he wanted to see more.
Iwaizumi wanted to see just how far he could go until she was completely and utterly broken.
Humming under his breath, it was becoming hard for him to focus and that was evident with how hard he was beginning to grip the guitar, movements harsher. The strings burned into the pads of his fingers - leaving behind indents.
(Y/N) struggled to stay composed, softly panting because of the newfound experience. Not only did her entire body quiver, the stimulations between her thighs were driving her crazy. And she had to do everything in her power to not just give in and grind against the amplifier unless she wanted to find out whether he was being honest about using the drumsticks on her.
Iwaizumi knew that what he was doing to her was just pure torture, by increasing the bass, even the slightest movement would reverberate but he'd be damned if he didn't say he was fucking enjoying it.
He licked his lips, exhaling roughly through the nose.
When she looked at him finally, it sent a flare of arousal straight down through her. Half-lidded eyes, he was looking at her as if she was the only thing that mattered. The corner of his lips were cocked upwards, showing the barest hint of teeth. The veins on his hands bulged, moving beneath the skin along with the rapid movements. Every time his hand would come down to brush the strings, the muscles in his arms would shift - bicep tightening.
It was more of a turn-on than the blaring amplifier. Nishinoya wasn't kidding when he said that this man was something else.
Iwaizumi's bright eyes flickered down to her thighs, his tongue sticking out slightly. The curve of a feral grin gracing his mouth sent alarm bells ringing through her. Because in the next moment his hands were moving so quickly, sliding up and down the neck of the guitar, pressing ever-changing cords and effectively making her moan out.
The image of him holding her neck the same way he held the instrument flashed through her mind for a fraction of a second.
The sound was lost to the music as a new rush of pleasure attacked her. The guitar riff was so intense that it left her numb. The way his fingers moved so quickly was so fucking hot to watch. The brunette knew exactly what he was doing if that satisfied smirk was anything to go by.
(Y/N)'s breathing was laboured, the slightest jolt pulsated through her legs and straight to her pussy. Her hands gripped her thighs, trying her hardest to regain a sense of stability but it seemed he was very adamant on shattering every last shred of it.
Iwaizumi's voice came out low, practically growling the words out. Noticing the way she was attempting to hide it but with every tremble of her thighs, he played harder and harder. Wanting nothing more than to see her come undone - untouched.
The guitar string snapped.
He blinked through the haze, chest rising and falling. Iwaizumi barely registered the faint sting that scorched his hand, too focused on her with varying emotions flaring within him. Clearing his throat, the words came out raspy with a deep undertone. "I was hoping you'd fail."
Relief laced with victory, she discreetly caught her breath. "Maybe you didn't play well enough."
Iwaizumi's face darkened, something igniting inside his chest. Placing the guitar on the floor, he stretched out his legs. "I broke a string for you and I just replaced them all recently. Don't tell me I didn't fucking play well enough."
She stood up on shaking legs, feeling weakened after that. It was as if she was a baby calf trying to walk for the first time. It didn't go unnoticed because Iwaizumi was very quick to catch onto it. He glanced at the amp, groaning softly. "Tell me, if I didn't play well enough, why'd you leave a fucking mess then?"
"Try sitting on a vibrating machine and tell me how it goes for you" she bit out at him, willing for the feeling to come back to her legs. His hand wrapped around her wrist, dragging her body atop his lap. He instantly cupped her ass, pushing her right against his pelvis, a single finger trailing between her legs. "Get smart with me again..." he threatened quietly.
"...I'll go and get a flute. I'll fuck you so hard with it that the drumsticks will sound like a blessing after I'm done with you."
(Y/N) stilled in his lap, faltering upon hearing his words. "Unless of course, you'd want that?"
Iwaizumi waited for an answer, running his hands up and down her legs. "What I want," she said after a beat, grinding down on his lap. "Is for you to fuck me unless of course, you won't measure up to it so you have to use instruments instead."
He chuckled, looking up at her through his dark eyelashes. Something slid between her legs, making her inhale sharply. The tips of the drumsticks peeked from her folds. He slowly moved the wooden sticks back and forth, all the while pressing a single kiss to her cheek.
"Since there's two, I can shove one down your throat and the other up your fucking pussy. Fill you up real good. Make you choke around it so you'll remember who you're fucking talking to, princess."
Iwaizumi swallowed her words with his mouth, not giving her a chance to reply as his hand curled around the base of her neck. What should have been a kiss turned into something else. There was more tongue used instead, teeth constantly 'clicking', spit being exchanged back and forth. Wet noises escaped their conjoined lips whilst he continued to hungrily french kiss her. His fingers thread through her hair, pulling her as close as possible.
With a single push of his leg, he moved them closer to the drum set. The girl wrapped her arms around his neck, desperately moving against him. Iwaizumi bit down on her lip harshly, tonguing filthily at the quiet hiss that left her mouth, which was followed by a sharp sting when he dragged his tongue over the small tear on her lip.
Breaking away, he licked the faint trace of blood from both their lips, grinning haughtily. He moved to press a kiss against her pulse point. "I've given you a performance, it's only fair if you give me one."
(Y/N) moaned lightly, grabbing at his hair. Her other hand dropped to his lap, feeling him through his pants. "Sure you should be making demands? I don't think you're in any position to."
He jerked the drumsticks between her legs, roughly grabbing her ass. "Don't think I won't fuck you with these" he warned. "But then yet again, a whore like you would like that wouldn't she?"
The degrading name did wonders to her and Iwaizumi knew it. He positioned the both of them behind the drum set, widening his legs to let her straddle him comfortably. Bringing the drum sticks into the air, he scrutinized them closely. "Would you look at that? You fucking ruined them. Nothing less expected from a needy bitch."
Iwaizumi rolled his hips, twirling the sticks in his hand. She whimpered into the crook of his neck, running her hands up and down his broad chest, unbuttoning the first few buttons to reveal his sternum. "Then fuck me already."
"No" he grounded out hotly. "Like I said, I need to test out the equipment. I'm going to play the drums and what you're going to do..."
Iwaizumi experimentally stepped on the pedal, the dull thud of the bass drum echoing around the stage, making her squirm in his lap. "...Is ride me. You're going to match every single fucking beat. If you miss one, I'm going to use the drumsticks on you. Got it?"
(Y/N) felt his thighs tense beneath her, the show of a warning in all seriousness. She swallowed back the saliva, undoing his belt as he watched her - waiting. With a muffled groan, he squeezed his eyes shut when she pulled out his cock, releasing the unbearable ache. Pumping him slowly, he felt hot and heavy in her hand. Iwaizumi didn't hold back on the moan that spilled past his lips.
"You know what to do, princess."
She touched him a few more times, trailing her thumb along the underside of his cock to which he vocally appreciated the action. Positioning herself over him, she slowly sank down until her ass came in contact with his thighs. Iwaizumi bounced his legs, making her back arch when he moved inside her. "All comfortable?" he prompted breathlessly, his arms brushed the sides of her waist as he got ready to play.
Gritting her teeth, she jerked her head in a nod, trying to regulate her breathing whilst clutching tightly onto his shoulders. "Try and hold out, wouldn't want you to finish too quickly now" she teased, rolling her hips once.
Iwaizumi looked up at her, mouth twisting into a scowl. "Be very fucking careful or I might just have to teach you your place. Either I can treat you nicely or like a damn whore, it's entirely up to you."
"I think we both know which option you'd prefer."
He tensed up briefly before relaxing once again. A few seconds passed where he didn't say anything until a single sentence was uttered out loud. "Don't tell me I didn't fucking warn you. It's not my fault for what's about to happen."
She leaned to gently bite the shell of his ear. "Didn't you tell me you'd show me how it feels to be pleasured by a real man?"
A shudder ran through his body, a single drumstick spinning through his fingers. "I plan on doing just that so get fucking moving" he snarled roughly, striking down on one of the cymbals. She followed after the beat, slowly getting used to it as he tested the drums, toms and cymbals.
Iwaizumi set a steady pace, slamming down on the drums at the same time she'd move down on him. A rhythm was built, the stool protested beneath their combined weight but he didn't go any faster - just yet.
Swearing under his breath, his concentration slipped a few times whenever her walls would clench around his cock. "Oh fuck" he groaned, hitting the bass drum repeatedly because the movement of his leg would make the girl in his lap bounce higher and harder over his dick.
She bit down on her lip, panting softly, hands gripping tightly on his shoulders. She tried her best to match the beats but his moans were starting to distract her, mixing in together with each hit.
Iwaizumi gazed up at her, a smirk tugging at his lips and revealing his teeth. "You were fucking made for me."
"Fucking made for my dick". Slamming harshly on a cymbal, he thrusted upwards to go even deeper, his thighs hitting against her ass. "Taking all of it in like the whore you are" he growled, hitting a tom harder than necessary. She threw her head back, the feeling of him sliding in, swearing uncontrollably as she worked herself down on him.
"Moan bitch. I want to fucking hear you over the drums."
A hand gripped her hip as Iwaizumi brought her down even harder, thrusting up at the same time until he rammed right against her cervix. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, a yell prying from her lips. "T-that's to-."
"Too what?" he grunted, picking up the pace of the beats, urging her to move faster. "Either you take my cock or these drumsticks, I'll fuck you just as hard with both."
A mangled noise left her mouth, throat dry, the constant slap of skin ringing in her ears - louder than the drums. Iwaizumi stopped playing, instead he shoved the drumsticks sideways into her mouth, muffling any noise, forcing her to clamp her teeth down on the wood.
He picked her up, grabbing her ass in his hands. (Y/N) wound her arms around his neck, snaking her hand into his hair and pulling it when he thrusted. "Let's put on a show" he grinned ferally.
Iwaizumi carefully made his way across the stage, right up to the front where they could look over the empty hall. He placed her atop the podium that was used to make daily announcements by teachers and students alike. The microphone dug into her back when he pushed her backwards, slipping out of her pussy. "I wonder how everyone would react, seeing you get fucked like a whore. A whole fucking audience, just watching. Bet you'd enjoy that."
She moaned around the drumsticks when he took his cock, hitting his head right over her swollen clit, dragging it up and down her folds a few times. Iwaizumi pried the sticks from her mouth, taking in the indents left by her teeth, shiny and coated in spit. "Choose. Drumsticks or my dick."
He pressed the tip of the wood down on her clit, making her legs tremble. "Your d-dick, please" she panted heavily, especially when he rubbed circular motions. "Maybe we'll save these for another time" he added as an afterthought, letting them clatter on the floor. "Only after I get new ones because you fucking ruined these."
Iwaizumi slammed into her, gripping tightly onto her hips as she pulled him in closer, grabbing hold of his shoulders. "Oh shit, fuck" she mumbled, her body rocking with every thrust. His hand pulled at her blouse, pushing it up to her chest.
Placing his palm over her stomach, he dragged her over the edge of the stand to pound in as deep as possible. "I can feel my cock moving inside of you", voice deep and husky, he leaned over her body. "You belong to me. This fucking pussy belongs to me. Only I can fuck you this deep. I don't give a shit what the others think, just remember who's bitch you are."
Words ringing in the air, the sounds of him thrusting roughly rang around the entire auditorium. Mixed with Iwaizumi's swears and her voice filled with pleasure, he fucked her feverishly. Her fingers dug into his back, clawing down the moving muscles. Her orgasm hit her so intensely she completely lost track of where she was, legs shaking around his waist. "Shit, you feel-" he stuttered sharply, hips mimicking the stammer. "So fucking good, princess."
Iwaizumi snapped his pelvis as hard as he could, pushing her entire body with one final thrust. His chest shuddered, hunching over her whilst swearing lowly. "Fuck, I-."
However before he could continue the sentence, something interrupted them. Slow clapping reverberated around the hall, soft footsteps making their way down the middle. (Y/N) weakly propped herself up on her elbows, glancing over her shoulder dazedly, still too fucked out of her mind to fully register what she was seeing.
"Encore" spoke up a voice she didn't quite recognize at first. "I have to say, that was probably your best performance yet, Hajime" they teased.
The brunette caught his breath, face going from pleasantly surprised to blank, a hint of smug satisfaction masking his facial features. "I'm sure I can do better" he echoed back, glancing down at the girl.
She froze up, blood running cold at the chuckles that became louder with every passing second. "Oh, I'm sure you will" mused the figure good-naturedly.
So far, out of everything that's happened and everyone that's involved, this was probably the last thing she expected. Taking it all into account, no matter how hard she tried to blink, there was simply no erasing the image of the person who stood right in front of the stage - only metres away from them.
"I do hope the boys have been treating you well, (Y/N)."
Tsukishima Akiteru; the school's principal was back.