A hacked folder - 1

On a seemingly average day, none too different than the rest for most, a stoat quietly sips on his favorite tea as he hacks his way into some of the most protected files hidden deep within of the Japanese government's systems. These files have been buried so deep that until a heavily covered up recent event, not even the prime minister or any of his board knew about this dark truth. He ignores the warning of this file to only be read by those in the highest positions and to read with caution. This is ignored and the quirked creature bypasses the needed access code to unlock it. The principal is quite impressed by the amount of security added to these files but if the HPSC couldn't keep him out, neither is the government. He quickly downloads backup versions of these files to reaches later on his personal computer and watches in excitement as the files details slowly appear onto his screen. It seems innocent enough as the folder is titled First generation quirks and dives in. Clicking onto it reveals several additional folders including Quirk revolts, Quirk control, and Quirk history.

    Most of the information covering quirk revolts and quirk control can be learned about to an extent in history classes throughout your education and Nezu had already hacked into those previously. The information in those files that he had broken into previously mainly covered gory information about the government and police kidnapping those registered with quirks for human experimentation as they feared quirks and wanted to put an end to them. In the revolts documents, hold mainly information on leaders of these groups revolting and how they were associated to prevent actual action being taken and innocent citizens and government officials alike from being injured in the process.  However the final file had an additional warning upon being opened of dangerous quirk users that had to be put down for the sake of all humanity.

   Nezu knows humans and their dooms day quirk theories are fools to believe quirks are getting stronger. Quirks were just as strong as when they first appeared, they were just more feared and less understood so none of the users had the chance to test them without fear of non quirked citizens attacking them. Quirks were kept a secret for as long as possible to remain safe and alive due to so many known users going missing. According to the Quirk history file, one of these users was, Shigaraki Hizashi, a man rumored to have a quirk that allows him to take and give quirks placing him as a savior to some and a monster to others. He was never found and so the rumors were never confirmed but another was not so lucky. Yamaguchi Ai, a young girl who had the ability to break reality. She could create portals to other worlds or dimensions that no one had any idea existed and while the first few were harmless and nothing ever entered into this world from theirs, the connection to the demonic world was never fully closed.

   She had created this portal out of fear as agents were sent to collect her and for the first time, she entered the portal she had created. This made it create a permanent connection between the two worlds and now both humans and demons could explore either world. These demonic like creatures quickly discovered a hunger for human flesh and slaughtered much of Japan. Eventually it was discovered that the demons could be killed with a shot to their eyes and humanity was able to fight back and push many back to their original world. The problem was, it was too late to close the portal as Ai had been missing for months and was more than likely dead. To solve this problem, the Japanese government agreed to meet with the demon's leader and made a promise. As the demons could no longer live a sane life without humans to feast on, we would hand over many prisoners for them to use to feed themselves on and the pathways between worlds would have doors built on both worlds to close off the portals as over time more than one portal came into existence.

   Those sacrificed to the demons were prisoners charged with heinous crimes including mass murder and were already in line to be killed for their crimes. Despite this, dying such a gruesome death was quickly pushed to the back of Japan's mind as we focused on rebuilding and burrowing this secret away for the public and the rest of the world. Nezu felt his fur rise as his despise for humanity increases at the despicable level they went to to save some at the sacrifice of others. They had been forgotten for a near millennium and yet it would seem that new files had been added only months ago. Nezu's nose twitches with interest as three files with dates going only three months back titled Grace Field House, Human farming, and Survivors glare at him innocently.