Not so secret sabotage - 10

Ray listens as Bakugo and Ilda enter the building next as the first villain group and once five minutes is up, Uraraka and Shinsou are allowed to go in as the heroes. He is impressed with the heroes strategy as Uraraka floats herself up to glance inside the windows and sees the bomb on the fifth floor. The explosive Pomeranian can be heard stomping down on the third floor yelling for eye bags and pink cheeks to stop hiding and fight him. Wanting to get a closer look at the fight, Ray walks across on top on the wall barriers and slides down the railing of the fourth floor to avoid the sound of his foot steps echoing in the empty room. He quickly makes his way back onto the top of the walls and crouches down as he gets closer and closer to the raging dog.

   He watched as the miniature, purple haired, Aizawa carefully made his way across the third floor but Ray wasn't about to let him get away. He slammed his foot down on the wall, creating a loud thud revealing his position to explosion boy. Shinsou fell into a sprint making more noise and loud pops could be heard getting closer and closer. Shinsou was smart for trying to avoid a fight with explosions to minimize damage and injury but Ray liked chaos as did his mentor. He watched with interest as Shinsou hid behind a wall next to the stair well going up to the third floor and waited for Bakugo to fly by. He threw a kick into the blonds stomach and based on the boys murderous expression, it most definitely hurt. Explosions, punches, and kicks were thrown in every direction as Shinsou yelled out insults. Bakugo's extremely short fuse ran out and he screamed at the boy to shut up and suddenly froze. Shinsou smirked and handed the boy the capture tape and had him arrest himself.

   Ray was impressed by the insomniac's quirk and decent fighting skills and decided to fight him himself. He jumped down from his hiding spot and purposely landed with a heavy thud directly behind the boy playing hero. Shinsou quickly spins around and Bakugo immediately starts screaming every curse word in the book making Ray question if his quirk has a time limit or if he simply lost focus. He quirks an eyebrow at Shinsou and squares up for a fight. Shinsou copies his stance and waits for him to make the first move as he is unaware of his quirk. "Ready?" Ray asks teasingly and shoots forward to fight before Shinsou gets a chance to respond. At first he fights entirely offensive and Shinsou struggles to keep up his defenses. Wanting to give him a chance, Ray pulls slightly back and motions with his hand for Shinsou to attack. The boy doesn't hesitate and Ray has some fun faking a sloppy defense and pretends to tire.

   He only feels slightly bad as hope and determination fills the other's eyes and takes him down with a sweep of his leg, knocking him down to the floor. A grunt escapes the boy's lips as he lands on his back and Ray wastes no time capturing him with the provided tape. "Consider me impressed." Ray says as he stands up and whacks Bakugo on the head as he walks past and asks theoretically if he ever shuts up. Ironically this immediately shut the blond up and he casually walks up the stairs to observe Uraraka and Ilda's fight. The fifth floor was completely open with only the bomb and some columns to hold it up could be seen. Ilda had clearly thought ahead with Uraraka's quirk in mind and emptied it out to take away any advantages for her. He chocked down a snicker at Ilda's villain act and watched as the boy ran around with the bomb as Uraraka floated around in attempt to reach it.

Ilda's only mistake was forgetting to focus on his surroundings as he kept his eyes on the hero nonstop. Ray put together a few arrows and shot them across the room and let the zip lines fly. Thick wires connected to the arrow head flew while the back of the arrow stayed with him connecting to the wall beside him. He watched as Ilda ran once more and smirked as the bomb flew out of his hands and he crashed to the ground. The hollow bomb bounced harmlessly across the floor and rolled to a stop as it hit the wall. Ray hopped up from his spot and captured Ilda by tying his hands behind his back with the tape. "You had a good plan Ilda but you forgot to pay attention to your surroundings, had you dropped a real bomb we would all have been blown to bits." "Hai..." Ilda said in disappointment as Uraraka placed her hand on the bomb and All Might yells that the hero team won.

The rest of the fights were just as eventful but Ray stuck to messing around with sabotage for the most part instead of directly fighting the others. He chose different strategies each round to keep everyone on their toes like forcing Kaminari to fight quirkless when he spilled water all across the top floor. He created constant loud noises from all around the building to keep Shoji distracted and used a knife to cut down much of the tape Momo created. Shoto, however, gained his disapproval when he froze everyone in the building. Once unfrozen, he very angrily scolds the freezer burn boy, claiming he could have hurt citizens inside the building or made the bomb go off had it been a real scenario. All in all the fights went well and a grumpy Bakugo took to calling him emo smart ass despite his many threats that he would force him to shut up again.