All Might or small might - 8

Ray had spent most of the day with classes 1C to 1K in general, support, and business. He got along decently with most of the students but he could tell they were intimidated by his scarred self and the permanent bored look on his face. The fact that he was Nezu's personal student that was unheard of didn't help either. It seemed only class 1A and some of 1B were the only ones not really intimidated by his presence but they were too dramatic for his taste. They reminded him some of the children from the orphanage too so he slowly trudged his way to the teacher's lounge to go bother Aizawa for some fun.

   He silently walks in and immediately regrets his choices. Before he could even call Aizawa an old man, he noticed Mr. Yagi who let out a loud laugh that annoyingly reminded him of the punch first, ask later, number one circus animal. Before he knows it, smoke surrounds the man and he watches with interest as he tries to determine if this was the man's quirk. He watched as the man grew in size and suddenly his baggy white shirt and green cargo pants fit tightly as muscle grew and he practically doubled in height. The skeleton man and fighting buffoon were the same person and Ray could feel that face of shock and confusion he could currently not wipe off his face. He could almost swear Nezu could he heard cackling in the distance as he watched the drama from his many cameras and shook his head in attempt to clear his thoughts.

Ray notices Aizawa slip into catapillar mode with a coffee in hand as he settles down to watch the show about to take place. "Wait, wait, wait!" He says as he shakes his head, still processing that the two people that have managed to annoy him more than mother Isabella are the same person. "Can someone tell me who let this oversized monkey in before he gets too excited and squishes a student on accident!?" Ray holds back a smirk as All Might almost seems to deflate at his comment and says "Now just one second young man, FOR I AM HERE!" The hero yells his slogan loudly making Ray cringe as he stops for a very unnecessary dramatic pause. "to teach the students how to be a real hero!" He finishes and Ray feels his eyelid began to twitch. "Okay cut the bull crap I am here business, I. don't. care. and are you stupid or did you just get hit in the head too much from all your fights!?" Ray snarks.

    The giant man grows insulted and hurt as he had never been addressed like this before and his smile nearly drops. However, Ray isn't finished tearing him apart and continues, "Every teacher here is a hero, number one or not doesn't make you any better or smarter than them here! And from what I've seen, you only know how to punch without question which can cause way more damage than heroes like Aizawa here who can knock them out easily without a huge spectacle!" All Might debuffs back into skinny might looking sad and Aizawa nearly chokes on his coffee as he tries not to laugh. "You are Nezu's apprentice are you not? You of all people should know I am number one because I save everyone! I do not appreciate the way you are disrespecting your elders young man." All Might scolds and Ray's hold on his anger flies away.

   "Alright you steroid overdose skinny might of a skeleton, number one hero or not, you are not number one in my books. You are extremely reckless and have clearly been hiding an injury for so long you look like a druggie. You are too dumb to comprehend that your injury will tear you apart and when it does, you will tear the world apart as well! Villains will begin to overrun the heroes and all their blood will be on your hands! Due to your punch first, ask later attitude, I will be supervising your classes. You screw these kids up and I will screw you up so pull yourself together and act like the hero everyone so wrongly believes you to be. Just because you're an adult doesn't mean you automatically get respect from me. You have to earn it and until you do I will continue to call you out to my hearts content!" Ray spins around and quickly exits the room before he pulls out a knife on the man or just tries to strangle him bare handed. He curses the idiot under his breath and the last thing he heard as the door closes is his favorite hobo hero loudly slurping on his coffee and saying he agrees before his sleeping bag can he heard sliding across the room to sleep in his favorite corner.