Come to the dark side, we have Chrissy

*Eddies POV*

The idea of getting mind probed by a child with freaky superpowers did not sit right with me. Not like I'm one to talk, considering the whole demon look. But this was some next-level shit, I can't have her looking at my memories, what if she sees something embarrassing, or worse my past.

Everyone got quiet as she placed a makeshift blindfold across her eyes and stepped into a pool of water that I missed noticing before.

"Wait, guys, I did not give my consent, you can't just have a stranger go into my head without me agreeing. That's like assault or something." I said nervously, whilst backing away.

Robin and Steve grabbed either side of me and moved me closer to Eleven, a pang of betrayal passed through my heart. The people I trusted the most ended up agreeing to have my mind read. Struggling to slip free was a waste of time as they sat me in a chair and poked my neck with a sharp object.

"Hey, what was that," I said drowsily.

Blinking out of consciousness I heard someone say, "good thing I raided the Russian's cool medic kit, this sucker came in handy," I think it was Robin who spoke.

How does that old proverb go? The wounds of a friend are faithful, but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful. Maybe this was for my own good and I just didn't know it yet.

*Elevens POV*

Stepping into the void of black I searched for Eddie, I found him passed out on a chair and touched his forehead. The connection was like static from television at first, but then the pictures in his mind finally came together.

I was in the backseat of an old car. Looking around a man was standing by the driver's side with a kid no older than ten sitting in the driver's seat. He had wires from under the dash in his small hands while the man told him what to do. Was he trying to hot wire a car?

Trying not to pry I flipped the memory like scrolling through channels till I finally found one that resembled the upside down. Dustin was sobbing over Eddie's body while Steve, Robin, and Nancy all stood around, horror written across their faces. They all had grief in their expressions while they tried to talk to Dustin, eventually having to pull away the screaming boy, who was clutching a necklace he ripped from Eddie's neck.

Standing over the body I realized he was still alive, otherwise, the memory would have stopped after he was dead. Looking around I saw dead bat creatures surrounding us, bite marks were left all over his battered body. I looked at his face, his eyes still open and staring into nothing, tears gathered in his eyes. Putting my hand on his chest, there was no heartbeat for almost two minutes, but then I felt the smallest pulse. I waited patiently watching every detail until I saw movement from one of the bats. It crawled over to Eddie's side taking another bite to his already eaten sides, but this time instead of going for the kill, it injected something purple and gooey from its saliva and into his open wounds. That's how he turned into whatever he was, some kind of virus was spreading inside of him, making him into one of them, a monster from another dimension.

I watched as his body shook around like he was having a seizure, fangs began to poke out of his mouth and a tail sprouted from his pants. The purple goo clogged the bites, not healing them, completely but stopping the bleeding. After a while I watched him wake and decided it was time to go, I figured out about his transformation, and that was all I was going to get from this memory.

Skipping ahead once more I found Eddie asleep in a bed. But then he started to raise, his wings appearing and lifting him into the air. I tried to see what he was dreaming about but once I placed my hands on his body I was flung backward and as I hit the wall behind me I slid to the floor. I tried multiple times to see what he was seeing but each time I was knocked away.