CHAPTER 8: ROSEMARY MEETING SAGE.

The following morning, Albus woke up. He went over to the bassinet by the bed, and he saw that little baby Sage was peacefully asleep. He saw Minerva still asleep as well. She seemed comfortable for the time being since she was asleep. He felt like he could leave for a few minutes to go get Rosemary from Hagrid's to have her come to the Hospital Wing and meet her new baby sister, Sage. Minerva woke up shortly after he left the Hospital Wing. She carefully sat up and gently took Sage into her arms from the bassinet. Albus made her life so much better, and she was happier than she ever had been when she finally married him. She couldn't believe it.

Minerva breastfed Sage and it wasn't that hard for Minerva to learn how to breastfeed Sage. Sage didn't struggle much herself to breastfeed because she had done it the day before. Albus came in after Sage was fed. Minerva even changed Sage's diaper before he walked in with Rosemary. Rosemary was happy to see her mother as Minerva was happy to see Rosemary.

"Rosemary, we want you to meet your new baby sister. Her name is Sage," Minerva said. "Baby," Rosemary said. "Yes, she is a baby, and you were a baby once yourself," Albus said. "Rosemary, we're going to need you to be a big girl for us," Minerva said. "Can you help us with your baby sister?" Albus said. "Yes," Rosemary said. "We would love your help," Minerva said.