1

I wait on the razercrest as din is getting the bountie. We have been married for 9 months now and I am 7 months pregnant. Din is so happy and he is trying to get as much money he can before the baby is born.

The planet we are on is nothing but ice and snow. In the distance I see a speeder be with din and the bountie. When he is at the hatch I open the door and he grabs the bountie. When he steps in he gives me the look that says do not talk to the bountie or him until he is frozen in Carbonite.

"So who is the pretty lady" the bountie says.

Din gives him a look that says if you say anything I will kill you.

"Okay your not much of talkers, where is the fresher, I have to unclog my bowls if you excuse me" the bountie says. As he goes down the latter and out of sight.

"I thought the his spices don't have to use the fresher" I ask.

"They don't" Din says and the follows him down to the fresher. I hear a yell and then silence. And a moment later din is climbing up.

"Did you freeze him" I ask.

"Yes my love,I did" he says kindly.

"Goodie then I can make us some supper and then we can have some fun" I say sudctively.

"Of course my love"he says be for turning around and taking off his helmet and continueing flying the ship