2

I walk down and into the kitchen. And start to make supper. When I am finished, I go up and into the cockpit with the food.

"Order up" I say joyfully.

"Thank you is my love" he says softly. As I hand him the food. I take the seat to his left and start to eat.

"So where are we going next" I ask.

"We have to take in the bounties and get more pucks"  he says calmly. He puts his hand on my growing stomach. And we eat in silence just in each other's presents.

Once we are down I take the dishes and then wash them. And when I am down I hear me being called by Din.

"My love, comehere"

"Coming" I yell.

I walk into our room and to my delight I see him wearing nothing and he has his cock in his hand. It is hard and the tip is so pink. I hurry to take off my clothes and get into bed with him. And I sit on his waist and start to dry hump him.

"You're so beautiful, look at your stomach it has our child." He says in between moans. Before I could say anything he flips us over and now I am under him.

" Are you ready for me?" He asks.

"Always"

He slowly puts himself in me, inch by inch the burn is almost pleasurable. Once he bottoms out he stops moving and waits for me to adjust.

"You can move" and with that he rails into me. He goes ruff and slow not to hurt me. He takes my nipple into his mouth and sucks. The pleasure is amazing. Once he is done with the one he goes to the other. The hand that was one the wall is gone and all of a sudden it is on my clit slowly rubbing.

"I'm so close, right there" I loudly moan.

"Good girl so I am. Cum with me" he ruffly moans.

We both cum at the same time. And he rolls over but he keeps himself in side me. He takes his hand and mine. With them he rubs my stomach. And start to softly talk to our unborn baby.

"I cought five bounties today so I won't be gone as much when your born. Your mama is so excited to meet you and so am I"

He gets up and picks me up to go to the fresher. He carries me bridle style. He opens the door and set me on the toilet. He grabs a towel and runs warm water on it to clean me up. Once he is done he picks me up and sets me on our bed and we go to sleep.