4

We got back to the razer crest and Din put in the coronets. Weirdly the bounty was on a planet I have never heard of called Arvala-7. When I sat in the copilot seat and strapped myself in. Din put his hand on my thigh and left it there. After about 30 minutes of silence, I fell asleep. 

I woke up to din's soft voice, "We are here My love I will scope out the area and then come back for you"

I groggily agree Before going back to sleep. When I awake again this time it is too din opening the hatch. 

"My love I am back, and I have some place for us to sleep" He proclaimed.

"where are we going, how long of a walk is it" I questioned.

"It is only a mile away and If you get tired I will carry you" He replied softly. 

"Ok, just one moment I need to get my bag then we can go," I say while getting up. I waddle past him. He started to giggle and put his arms around me and on my pregnant stomick. We rock back and forth just enjoying each other's presence and warmth. Unexpectedly he picks me up bridal style. 

"Don't worry My love I got you" He whispers in my ear. He brings me to the bunk and gently lays me down. He starts to kiss down my neck and onto my shoulders. He slowly kisses down my body while taking off my clothes. Once he gets to my pants he looks up to me to silently ask for permission to proceed. I softly smile and nod, with that he pulls off my pants and stair at my naked form. 

"see something you like" I tease

"No, something I love" With that, he slowly licks my clit and sucks. his scruff brushes against my thighs, and the burn is adding to the pleasure. He is relentless and when I buck my hips he holds me down and open, while he eats me like I am his last meal. I cum without warning and he eats all of it. He sticks his finger in my to get what his tuong cant. He goes to my face and kisses me deeply. With one hand he puts his dick to my opening and slowly slides in me. The stretch is incredible and the burn makes me even wetter. 

"How are you still this tight" He moans

"I'm not you are just that big " I moan back. 

He lets me agest for a minute before I nod and he starts to move. I moan out of pleasure. My nails dig into the skin on his back. He goes even harder and faster. His thrust is so hard I am going up the bed. He pulls me back to him.

"I'm going to cum" I yell

"I know my love so I am" He moans.

With that, we cum together and he fills me up. when he pulls out his cum is pouring out of me. He lay beside me and looks into my eyes and kisses my forehead. 

"Go to sleep, we will leave in about two hours" He whispers.

"I love you goodnight" I whisper

"I love you too," He tells me with love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An- Sorry for the late update again. I got grounded so I had to use my school computer.

I hope you have a nice day and thank you for 100 reads.