8

When he left I just walked around and when I got bored of that I opened a book. It felt like it took ages but in reality it was about 8 hours. When he returned I was waiting at the door for him. When he was in sight I ran as fast as I could into his arms.

"My love, how are you" din whispers in my ear.

With my face into his neck I mumble "horrible without you". I pull away from his neck.

"Did you get the bounty" I say.

"Yes, but it's a child" he quickly says.

"Can I see it" I say.

"Yes of course my love"he says. Then a cradle like think comes twords me it is sliver in color and looks a bit damaged. And I turn to him to motion him to open it. With that it opens to the cutest thing I have ever seen. It has two big green ears and big eyes. My pregnancy hormones go into overdrive and I start to cry.

Din starts to panick and hold me "what wrong my love is the baby hurting you" he panics while look over me.

"No Din I'm fine its just that it is so cute I'm want to hold it and never let go" I cry out.

I could here is automated laugh from his helmet and that causes me to cry more.

"My love you are crying because of how cute the bounty is"he says laughing.

"Yes I am crying he it just too cute" I mumble out

"My love it's ok " he whispers in my ear.

______________________________________

A/N
OMG THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE READS LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!