5

I wake up to din shaking me awake gently.

"Time to get up My love," he says softly.

"Okay" I yanhI sit up to see that he is already in his armor, but his helmet is off and in his hands. I take his hands in mine and kiss him. 

"I already have your bag ready all you need to do is put on your shoes," He tells me. He gets up and off the bed and picks me up. he brings me up to the cockpit and sets me down on the pilot's seat. DIn turns and grabs my shoes and puts them on my feet. I blush when he kisses my ankle and he looks up at me. 

once he is done putting on my shoes for me he asks, "are you ready to go my love"

"Always," I say

I get up and waddle to the hatch. He chuckles softly at me. "What are you laughing at," I say teasingly.

" Nothing, just on how the way you walk," He says while putting on his helmet. His pretty face disappears under the beskgar helmet. 

I slowly waddle down the hatch and wait for him to lock everything up. 

"so, how long is the walk," I ask

"Not long about a half hour, if you get tired I will carry you" 

"Okay"

We walk for about 20 minutes before my feet hurt. Din ametedtly notices and without warning, he picks me up bridal style. I gasp out of surprise and he laughs and when I realize that it is just him so do I. I get comfortable in his arms and fall asleep. When I awake we are at a little house with a creature I have never seen before. 

"here we are my love" Din whispers in my ear. then he puts me on my feet

"Kuiil this is my wife, y/n. Y/n this is Kuiil we will be staying with him while he helps me with the bounty" din says

"Hello nice to meet you Kuiil" I say nicely

"nice to meet you too. I have spoken" Kuiil says 

"My love I will show you to our room and then you can get ready for bed" din says

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- two updates on one week I know I am shocked too. 

If there are any grammar mistakes please tell me by commiting or dming me. 

Have a nice day and milfs are the way