3

We are almost to Karga to drop off the bounties and get more pucks. In two more days it will be our one year anniversary I am so excited. I can remember our first meeting and engagement like it was yesterday.

I walked into the room after my father told me they set up a marriage for me. To say that I was happy was an understatement. There he was in all his glory and even though I couldn't see his face, the world stopped when our eyes met. I could tell that this is going to be a good marriage. We had the ceremony later that day. When we went to consummate our marriage he took off his helmet. And my breath was stolen he was perfect. His tan skin, his brown eyes,his dark hair,everything about him was perfect. The look he had when I muttered "perfect" was of surprise. Like it was a lie.

I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. He was startled at first but got into it. His hand started to trace down my back and on to my thighs he grabbed them and said "jump".

He held me while we made out. My hands were trying to get all of his armor off. I got his chest piece off before he started to undress me. We separated to get all of our clothes off, and once we were undressed. He called me a goddess that needed to be worshiped and walked me backwards until I hit the end of the bed and fell backwards he knelt down and grabbed my legs and pulled me towards him.

Before I could finish my daydream din was calling me up to the cockpit to land.  I walk up to the copilot seat and sat down.

"So how many does he have for us"

"I don't know my love"

"Ok"

Once we land, we get off the ship and walk into the bar. Karga is sitting at his usual table and we sit with him.

"Back so soon, did you get all of them" Karga says jokingly.

"Do you have any more" Din says quickly.

"No I have to save some for the rest, but I have one that is off the books, but I only have the last two digits of the change code. And the payment is in beskgard. So what do you say"

"Tell me where to meet them" Din says

___________________________________________

AN-sorry for the late update I just started highschool and in am stressed out. I will try and post weekly. Hope you enjoy your day!