Chapter 24

Diana and Sehun was left alone with the guards outside of the room. Woo Bin and the sisters went to talk to the Eraica creatures. (A/N I made this up. Eraica creatures are beautiful but deadly. They lure people especially men with their beauty and kill them by releasing spikes from their arms and also toxic gas.)

Diana was asleep on the bed with her foot chained to the bed post. Her ankles were bleeding because the rings were too tight. She was getting thinner than before. Eventhough Woo Bin fed her with human food for breakfast, lunch and also dinner, she refused. Once, they had to dose her with a forgetting pill to make sure she forgets the event were they fed her with food that was liquified.

Sehun on the other hand was walking back and forth in the glass he was in. He knew in a few seconds, he would be in his human form and they would release him. He thought about something crazy.. A plan to escape. But it was impossible with his weak energy. And also Diana couldn't even do simple things by herself. They had to help her with it. After half an hour, Sehun was suffocating because none of the guards came to release him.

Instead of the guards, it was Yura who came. She chanted some words and Sehun fell flat on the floor, coughing and inhaling air. Minah handed him a jug of water and he drank it in one go. He was chained to the chair near Diana. After the two sisters left, he smiled looking at Diana. He never thought his life would be such a roller coaster. Meeting Diana and facing a lot of hardships, even willing to fight for her. It was just unbelievable. But he wasn't sure if they could even be together.

Diana stirred feom her sleep and beamed at Sehun. "Annyeong..." She whispered. Her voice was a bit hoarse because of her long hours of sleep. Sehun handed her a glass of water.

"Diana... Would you like to eat?" Sehun asked, hoping she would say yes. But she shook her head and insisted on sleeping. He pleaded her numerous times until she finally said yes. He called out for Minah and her sisters to bring in food. Both Sehun and Diana ate and because they were so hungry, they kept on requesting the sisters to bring in more food.

"Woo Bin, Diana and Sehun finally ate." Reported Yeri. Woo Bin was busy polishing a skull that was one of the fallen demons which was his ancestors in the history room. He nodded and dismissed her.

"I'm so full.. That was the first time in my life I have ever eaten so much."

"I'm happy you ate. You're as skinny as a broom." Eventhough they were in pain.. They managed to tease each other. Diana forgot all her tiredness and her pain as Sehun comforted her everyday, maybe not all the time but he's always there.

"Diana.." Sehun whispered.

"Hmm?" She said while playing with the strands of her disheveled hair.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you're like this right now. I'm sorry I was a pain and I hurt you. I never wanted any of this. I love you. Always. Even if they hijacked me.. My feelings for you will always be there. I don't know how I fell for you. I was determined to consume your soul. I kept on telling myself not to fall in love with you but ironically it did. But we can't be together. Its impossible. I'll remain as a night shadow. I'll never return to my old life. Living as an angel." Sehun sobbed but still smiled.

"Shh.. I don't care about what you did to me. You taught me a lot. Nothing is impossible Sehun. I'm sure there is something we could do. No matter if you are a demon or angel, a human or a beast... I will always love you. Nothing is going to change that."

They held each others hand and cried together. Sehun and Diana's forehead came in contact and Woo Bin, along with the sisters remained behind the shadows, thinking it was time Diana had to be consumed.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

TADA A REAL UPDATE!

I really wanna thank you all for the positive comments and also the votes. Thank you so much!! Aish.. Sad to say this story is also starting to come to an end. Although its not a lot but I'm sure you readers understood the plot. And also...

HAPPY 43.7K readers & also 1.64K votes!!! Love you all <3

Vote & comment!