Chapter 32

Everyone turned sideways, looking at Chanyeol with disbelief. Questions running in their minds. Was it Diana who killed them? No. It can't be. No matter how much she hated Lee Joon, she was trained well, especially on killing and feeding on humans. She had the perfect control of herself no matter how tempting the blood and soul was. Sure she was struggling at first, but as they kept on practising, she had a full control and Xiumin praised her for it especially Suho since back in MAMA castle, he was used to training half demons and half angels who needed the help.

"It's not Diana who killed them right?" Asked Baekhyun, walking closer to Chanyeol who was busy looking around for some clues.

Lay was eyeing the wound on the neck, his brain processing every single details and differences. He spoke up before anyone could think the possibilities of Diana killing them. "Negative. It's the vampire sisters. Look at the wound on the neck. Although Diana could have done it, I remembered well that she never sunk her teeth that deep into the victim's neck. It has to be them. We're wasting time here Tao. Get us to Diana. Who knows what might happen to her."

Tao closed his eyes, widening his sense of the necklace that Diana stole from him. It was getting closer as Tao walked towards the dark forest. "Her aura.. It's somewhere here, undeground."

"We might have to strike them soon. But we need more reinforcements. There's more to this. We'll be outnumbered." Suho said while walking around. They agreed and went back to EXO PLANET. All the troops were gathered along with the healers at their finest, bringing all the posible potions and antidotes for the fallen soldiers. They were heavily armed with Kris, Tao and Luhan briefing them about the whereabouts with attack and defence tactics.

Suho and the others were getting ready along with an urn to store Woo Bin's ash in case he dies. (A/N whut XD) Everyone was ready. They headed towards the dark forest in hope that they would destroy Woo Bin once and for all. It was now or never.

They marched in the forest, careful with their surroundings. They made sure their aura was undetected. Kris, Tao, Luhan and Chanyeol lead the way, chanting some spells to keep the protection unharmed and ongoing. The sound of dried leaves and whistling winds was audible enough for the enemy to hear them. The thunder cracked, Tao stop dead in his tracks, signaling them that the place they are standing now is the exact entrance to Woo Bin's lair. Carefully, D.O moved a huge amount of soil at another side, as they all entered underground.

Once there, the ground was rough, the smell of nature was surrounding them. The place was eerie enough to scare humans. They headed to the back entrance, careful enough to silently break the locking spells that was acting as a barrier between them. They all spread out, but the angels, Tao, Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun went together to search for Diana and Sehun while the rest attack the demons. The place was like a maze and yet they were racing against time. They had to set Diana and Sehun free before the troops attack Woo Bin and the demons.

Tao could sense his necklace nearby and whispered to Baekhyun, "Were closer now. Send a message to Kris and the others. Ask them to hold their positions."

Kai teleported with the others inside the room, where Diana was still crying and Sehun was in his usual glass block, still in his shadow form. Chanyeol and Baekhyun broke Diana free from the chains whie the others tried to break Sehun with no success. "There has to be something that could release you Sehun." Kai mumbled, punching the glass block repetitively.

"You can. There's a spell they chant to set me free."

While Kai was busy repeating after Sehun, Chanyeol, Tao and Baekhyun had a mini reunion with Diana. "Gwenchanayo? God damn it Diana what the hell is wrong with you. You drove us nuts you know that!"