Chapter 3

As Sehun landed near a club with blasting music that can be heard from outside, a drunk girl came up to him. He acted normally but still remained in the shadows. "Hey there handsome." She said. Her words were kind of slurred and she had difficulties in balancing her self. Because of the dark alley with dim lights, she couldn't see clearly so she tripped on a broken broom and went through Sehun's body. If it was around 12am, she would've landed on Sehun's chest.

"You're drunk." He pointed out, smelling the scent of alcohol from her.

"Yes. I could use a partner to get even drunk with, and we can stay at a nearby hotel together. How bout that?" She said, laughing and trying to seduce him without even noticing she passed right through him. Sehun left her alone and moved fast into the shadows trying to track down the one with a half devil blood.

As he was near to the apartment Diana was in, he could sense the aura. Moving swiftly in the shadows, he went in from the back and discovered an abandoned elevator that is still in progress of replacement. He jumped high up and grabbed on one of the strings. Getting closer and closer to the aura. As he went out, a little girl with her dad was passing by and she saw him. She screamed and cried. The father looked to the direction she was pointing, but Sehun moved away.

He stopped right infront of Diana's room. Since he controls the wind, he went in through the gap under the doors. He saw her, laying on the bed, sleeping peacefully. He strolled around her apartment room, and saw her name written on her book 'Diana Jung'.

"Well well... Such a beauty. So innocent and beautiful but dangerously powerful. But I'll make sure you really are the one." He whispered. Looking at the time, it was 12 am and he could feel himself fully in his human body. "Finally." Its normal for a dark angel to be just a soul from morning till midnight. Because after all, they are shadows.

Diana moved from facing to the left, now facing to the right. He sat on the chair near Diana's study table and watched her sleep. "I'll be your guardian from now on. Until I'm very sure you are the one. And I promise, You won't get away from my grasp."

> THE NEXT DAY >

As the usual, she would wake up, get dressed, have breakfast and headed to college. As she headed to her lockers, a girl screamed and squealed. At first she didn't really care since a lot of girls do that when they see a hot guy. But this time... Its different. Almost all the girls are screaming and squealing. After arranging her lockers and taking her books, she went in the class, placed her books and went out to see the commotion going on.

It was still early so she has some spare time to walk to the library. On her way, the guy who bought bubble tea yesterday was running towards her yelling her to run. But she was blank at that time. Why would he ask her to run? And then she heard it. Somewhat like boys yelling and girls screaming and heavy running footsteps. She saw another 11 boys running, sweat trickling down their faces. The tall guy she met yesterday, pulled her hand and went straight into the janitor's room.

As the 11 boys were sparing their lives by hiding in the janitor's room, Chanyeol managed to pull her in and locked the doors. She was right in the middle, surrounded by the other 11. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU....." She was stopped by the hand of the guy with doe eyes." Pipe it down will ya?" He whispered. She nodded and removed his hand away.

"Well this is ineresting." Said the boy with a sexy bronze skin.

"Maybe they're gone. We should get out now. I bet one of us is already dying of suffacation." Said Chanyeol. He was near the door so he peeked a little and went out. The others tumbled and fell on him.

"YAH! Get off of me!!!" He exclaimed. They all stood up and said sorry to him.

"We should introduce ourselves." Said Chanyeol.