Chapter 10

As planned, they went shopping together. Buying groceries, clothes for Sehun and even watching a movie. They were at a restaurant, waiting for the food to be served. "So where are you from Sehun?" Asked Diana. Sehun was hesitating to answer and he was relieved when the food arrived. He immediately took the rice and vege soup, urging Diana to eat and talk later. They finally decided to go home and Diana wanted to help Sehun arrange his things.

They started with the kitchen, stuffing the food in the medium sized fridge with two sides and sorting all the canned foods and the frozen foods. Continued to his bedroom where she arranged his clothes and ironing them while Sehun was fixing the bedsheets. It was around 10 pm when Diana headed back to her place, plopping on her bed and dozed off.

> Next Day >

Her alarm clock was beeping non stop and she headed to the shower only to be greeted by a dirty water. She grunted in frustration and decided to shower at Sehun's. Packing all her stuffs ready and bringing it over to Sehun, she knocked his door. She wasn't expecting something unexpected because as Sehun opened the door, he was half naked with his towel wrapped tightly around his waist and his bare chest showing.

"Uhm... Is your shower I mean is the water clean? Because mine isn't." Diana asked awkwardly while trying her best to stop staring at the amazing body her friend has.

"Ne. Come in, I'll just get dressed and cook something." While Diana was taking a shower, Sehun was cooking some ramen. Even if he is a night shadow no wait scratch that a demon in a full human form, he could still live like one. After they had breakfast, they headed to college.

And as usual, girls would fangirl and the boys would fanboy over Sehun and Diana. Some ships them together while others were awfully filled with hatred. The two were even known as the school's 'cold beauty and handsome'. "See you later Sehun." Mumbled Diana. Sehun was just a new student and it was just like what? A day ago and he's already famous. A lot of the students were nagging and asking her questions that she's starting to go bonkers. She hated the attention. But Seungho came to the rescue.

He would protect her and keep the others from bashing on her. Diana told him its fine but he just wouldn't listen so Diana let him be. After all, he was just being nice. Lee Joon was already moving on considering the fact that he knew Diana never was interested in him and because Seungho told him so. He asked Minah on a date few days ago, and she happily accepted.

~~~~~

Diana as usual was at the bubble tea shop, checking on her workmates and if everything is working and doing fine. The shop was getting famous, each day the lines of customer gets longer and longer until they had to close the shop for a few minutes to minimise the crowd. Her friends worked hard so she decided to treat them for dinner. They closed the shop early and headed to a nearby restaurant. It was broadcasted on the weather news forecast that there will be a heavy thunderstorm tonight so they went early and surprisingy finished early.

Sehun called her, asking for a help on his assignments. She decided to head straight to Sehun's place thankful she brought extra clothes. The rain was starting to pour heavily as they were doing their assignments. Diana however, didn't like the weather considering she was traumatised after tragedy hit her and her parents. She was busy mentally arguing with her thoughts that she blurted out something she was embarassed to ask. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

Sehun was looking at her, face puzzled. "Mworago? (What did you say?)" Diana shook her head hoping Sehun wouldn't ask her again. But ironically he did.

"Yah! What did you say just now?" He asked.

"Can I sleep with you tonight? I don't like sleeping alone during heavy thunderstorms." She could feel her face burning up out of embarrassment. Sehun let out a chuckle, shooking his head in disbelief.

"Are you sure about that? I mean we met just a few days ago. Don't you have any girl friends to contact? Or family members perhaps?" Diana was embarassed. Sure she has Hyeri and her cousins to contact but somehow she even wondered why she has difficulties on trusting the girls or even her family members but trusts Sehun and Seungho including the other 10 as if they knew each other for quite a long time.

"Nevermind. I'll just go back. Goodnight Sehun." She muttered, packing her things and headed to the door. Sehun just stood there, watching her back as she leave. Diana headed straight to the kitchen and took sleeping pills so that she wouldn't have to wake up when a thunder cracks. Sehun on the other hand, went out, heading to a night club where Hyeri and her gang was.

Yes. She and the others, Minah, Yura and Sojin are vampires. The ones in charge of the Seoul vampire clan.

He went in and was immediately disgusted with the smell of alcohol and the environment. He tried to shove through the crowd and saw the girls sitting at the VIP seats, with two boys guarding them. "Well if it isn't Sehun, the famous good looking night shadow. How on earth did you manage to be in a full human form at this time? Its not 12 yet. Oh wait, I remember. News spreaded about a beautiful angel with camouflage powers was found dead. Her powers drained including her blood. It was your doing isn't it?" Sojin smirked after seeing the glare Sehun was giving.

Sehun cursed under his breath. "And your girlfriend, who was it? Diana? I didn't expect her to be the one with a demon blood. I think now I know your reason of having that angel's ability. You wanted to consume her soul ne? Tsk3 even we want her blood and have her abilities but lets not do that shall we? We all know that Woo Bin is in higher position and that he needs her. He's getting weaker Sehun. Better bring her to him quickly before he attacks her himself. You have exactly 1 year Sehun. Anytime from now is better considering that you and Diana are close now." They stood up and Hyeri patted Sehun's shoulder before Sehun grabbed her hand and gave a warning.

"And while she's under my watch, don't you ever lay a finger on her. Mark in your mind that I will kill you the moment you touch her or even interact with her. I don't care if you are friends with her at school. And inviting her to Minah's birthday party is just a brilliant idea of summoning the other creatures to feed on her." Hyeri rolled her eyes and waved her hand off Sehun's grasp.

"Handsome and smart. Good job Sehun. But we'll see who will win. Ps, Woo Bin told me to warn you to not fall in love with her."

=~=~=~=~=~~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Tada! An update. Okay so I have three days of holiday and I'll try to update as much as I could. Either from this story or the other one. So a lot has been going on especially about Luhan leaving EXO. But atleast he's doing fine right? *sobs* and I'd luck to wish Chanyeol, Baekhyun & Suho goodluck on their university.

Anyways, please keep on reading my story and voting. Its almost close to 1K (well not really) but I'm very grateful to those who voted and followed me. Kamsahamnida!

Vote & comment.