Chapter 5

Awoken by the alarm clock, Luhan opened his eyes, adjusting to the view. Noticing an empty space beside him, he assumed that Diana was all ready and maybe having breakfast. Stretching out his sore muscles, he stood up and went to the bathroom. After getting ready, he went to the kitchen and joined Diana for breakfast.

"Had a good sleep?" Diana asked while sipping her tea. "Sort of. Do you have coffee? I'm worried I might fall asleep during class later." She pointed at one of the cabinets. Done with breakfast, both of them headed out to school. Diana was quiet on their way to college. Luhan wondered if she saw everything but ignored the thought and voiced out, "Is something bothering you? You're so quiet."

"Not really... I was just still... Terrified about yesterday." She mumbled while playing with her fingers. As they both arrived, they were greeted by the others. The students, upon hearing yesterday's tragedy kept on asking Diana questions to which she ignores. 'Why would they even care anyways?' She thought.

"Diana! How are you?" Exclaimed Chanyeol. She gave a smile and a thumbs up. Luhan tapped on Suho's shoulder, muttering something Diana couldn't make out. Soon both of them left the room. Lee Joon, as usual would always try to play as a hero to Diana. He approached her and took the novel she was reading, placing it on the table next to her.

"I'm so sorry for not saving you babe. I was busy with those girls screaming and yanking me to date them and what not. But I can guarantee you, I'll always stay right beside you and protect you from any harm."

Diana was annoyed with him. She stood up and was about to take her novel when Lee Joon snatched it from her. "What do you want Lee Joon?" She asked him while trying to grab her book from his hand.

He sighed and answered, "You do know I've been chasing you for these past few years, asking whether you would want to be my girlfriend and be well known. But you would always give me the same reply. A 'no'. If you want this book back, be my girlfriend and I'll make sure noone will make fun of you or talk behind your back. How about that sweetheart?"

She could feel nausea approaching her just by listening to his answer. She was quiet for the few seconds... Pretending to think of a wise answer when it was obviously a no. "Look Lee Joon, I don't want to be your girlfriend and I don't need to be well known. Who cares if people make fun of me or talk behind my back? They're the one who should stop doing useless things and focus on themselves. I'd rather buy a new one than want that book back being at a state of your girlfriend."

Everyone was focused on them. Luhan and Suho entered, grim expression on their faces. Lee Joon was dumbfounded and didn't realise that Diana took the book from him and slapped him on the face. "Don't think that I look so helpless you can just buy me with your looks and whatever. Why not choose the girls that's willing to be yours and has been admiring you from the moment you set foot on this place."

*****

Class ended and everyone packed. Luhan and the rest promised to stay with Diana and protect her. "All done guys? Because I need to go to the bubble tea shop." She pointed out but earned a questioning look from them.

"What's a bubble tea shop?" Asked Tao. Diana raised an eyebrow. Baekhyun explained to Tao and recalled when he and Chanyeol came a few days ago. They left the room and went to the parking lot. Going seperate ways, the angels were summoned to head back to EXO planet. Using Kris' power of flight and Kai's power of teleportation, they arrived as fast as the speed of light.

*IN EXO PLANET*

Arriving at their Villa, the angels immediately headed to the common room. Suho, still having a grim expression and was quiet during class today finally spoke, "Woo Bin was found in the castle of MAMA's grounds. He's plotting something and Sehun is connected to it. We must ensure Diana is well hidden and protected. And her aura... Is easily sensed. We need to find a way to teach her on controlling it."

The others stared at him. D.O opened his mouth to say something, but closed it back. Kris was in a deep thought. "But how? She would back away from us. Its hard Suho. And she wasn't even aware of her powers yet. How do you suppose we hide her and protect her? We've only known her for a few days. She's still in the process of trusting us."

Now everything was getting complicated. Luhan was hesitating to tell them about his encounter with Sehun. "Luhan, you have something to say?" Asked Chanyeol. Luhan nodded and slowly stood up leaning to the tall window.

"I... I met Sehun lastnight. It was midnight and I couldn't sleep. I was at the living room and Diana was in the bedroom, the door was slightly ajar. I kept on feeling the dark aura around her apartment. Then I heard a mumbling voice. As I was getting nearer to the door, I saw Sehun, slowly getting his full body form. Sehun slowly went to Diana, mumbling some words I couldn't make out. I was hesitating to summon you guys but well unfortunately he saw me. We talked and ended up having a small fight."

"Luhan... You should have called us," uttered Kris with a sigh "But Diana didn't see you right?" Luhan shook his head. The rest decided to go back to earth fulfilling their vow to protect Diana from Sehun. Diana on the other hand was busy with her work shift. Customers kept on coming until she saw a familiar face. Luhan.

"Luhan-ssi... What are you doing here?" She asked eyes still on the cash register.

"Just hanging around. I want a taro flavoured one. Thanks!" He cheered and headed to an empty spot near the door. After giving his order, he still sat there waiting for Diana to finish her shift.

"Luhan-ssi... You should've just went home. I'm fine by myself." She said. Luhan smiled and shook his head.

"Aniyo... You're too beautiful to be going home alone."

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Annyeong!!

Okay now I'm really going on a hiatus. Mianhae chingu's :( I hope I can try to come up with some ideas and publish it soon. Please keep on reading this story and 'The Unexpected Love (EXO Sehun fanfic). I hope both stories will gain more readers and more votes. Kamsahamnida.

Btw... TLP has already ended and EXO will be debuting a japanese album. OMO hopefully they get a good rest (especially in sleeping) before their comeback. Sehun got followed by Miranda Kerr on instagram! YEHET!

Vote & comment