Chapter 14

Diana found it hard to sleep because of the event that happened earlier. Same goes to Sehun. Both kept on tossing and turning. Hearts were always beating out of its normal pace, tummies filled with butterflies that kept on fluttering, memories that kept on playing. Diana was annoyed so she decided to draw something. Meanwhile Sehun, was already transforming in his shadow form. He decided to remain as a shadow to one of Diana's furniture.

He moved as quietly and as fast as he could. While grabbing her sketchbook and pencils, she noticed a crumpled paper beside the coffee table. She raised her left eyebrow and decided to pick it up. Sehun's eyes widen as he realised that was the paper he crumpled this morning. He facepalmed for his forgetfulness on throwing the paper away. As Diana was close to touching the paper, Sehun blew the wind and a vase that was on the kitchen island fell, broken to pieces.

Diana shrieked and hit her head to the table, too scared and was too surprised. Sehun almost blew his cover because he was about to run and help her. He remained calm and tried to lure the paper towards him. After he succeeded, he sighed. Diana was already starting to sketch. He noticed that she looked happy and kept on smiling. After an hour or so, she decided to head to bed. Sehun was curious so he went closer to the sketchbook and peeked. He was amazed on what he saw.

Because Diana drew a picture of them earlier. Lips pressed to each others, his hands that wrapped her body, pulling her close, her hands clutched tightly to his shirt. He wondered how she managed to picture it. He ran his fingers at the picture, smiling at the sudden replay of the memory. He then headed into Diana's room, watching her sleep. He knew that his heart was completely for her and he made sure that nothing or even anyone can take her away from him.

He decided to rest for the night eventhough he knew it was hard for a night shadow to do so. He kept on tossing and turning due to the sudden unwanted feeling he was experiencing. A feeling of worry and guilt. Worry because the other creatures might hurt her due to his foolish act and guilt because he placed Diana in grave danger. However he knew it wasn't foolish. It was an act of love.

He fell asleep at the midst of dawn. He was suppose to get ready for class but ended up falling asleep in the bathtub. He was awoken when he heard a loud bang on the door. "OH SEHUN! PPALI IREONA!!!"

He recognised that voice. Although he was used to hearing her normal and soft tone. He scurried out of the bathtub and got ready. He ran down the stairs and jumped in the car. Diana drove as fast as she could. Although he was used to this as Kris always drove them with a fast speed, he was still horrified with this. Once arrived, both received detention for being late.

~~~~~

During detention, they were asked to clean a room in the basement. Once they entered, the smell of blood and other dead creatures was intoxicating them. The room was dusty and not to mention, haunted. According to some seniors, there was a girl who ran away with her boyfriend from detention and was caught by a senior president. A fight escalated and all three were found dead. Some say they heard a girl screaming for help and also a deafening shrill of cry. Some saw a guy walking around the basement.

Diana got goosebumps when she recalled that story. She knew that if she told Sehun, he would try to prank her. As they started to do their job, Diana felt a cold wind blowing. She shivered but tried to remain calm. Sehun was arranging the broken furnitures and also sweeping the floor. While Diana was cleaning the windows. While she was wiping the dust, she saw a girl behind the window, no face but has a long hair.

"S-Sehun!!!" She screamed, running towards him.

"Hey! Whats going on? Why are you shaking?" Diana couldn't speak so she pointed to the window. He saw the girl that stood there.

"No one can harm you when I'm around Diana. Not even spirits. Why don't you start mopping the floor? I'll continue the window." Both were almost finished with the cleaning and was about to head out when Sehun sensed one of the creatures called the fright clan. They can sense whenever someone is afraid and will come to that person to scare them. He made sure he and Diana move as quickly as they could. Once they did, they went to the bubble tea shop.

Diana was working and Sehun knew that she'd be going home late. And that means during that time he is already in his shadow form. He told Diana that he had assignments to do and he should head home. Diana was okay with it considering that her friend also lives nearby. Sehun immediately faced the fright clan and killed each of them. Luckily, he could feed on their souls. He started to consume them and grew much more stronger.

"Finally..." He whispered. He went to haunt for more and unexpectedly met the angels.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

HEE ANOTHER UPDATE.

I'm seriously happy that some of you commented on the previous chapter :D thank you so much for supporting it! Please continue to support my story!

Vote & comment!