Prologue

(Y/n) definitely never had an easy childhood like everyone else. Everything started off really well he had parents that cared for him. (F/n), he was a war hero basically a one man army but all that changed when he got a certain faunus woman pregnant. (F/n) never knew she was a Faunus because of her ability to hide her traits in plain sight. When (Y/n) was born his faunus traits didn't show til the age of 4 which blew (F/n) mind and forced (M/n) to tell him her darkest secret. Before then you remembered a time where your father would smile and mother would laugh.. Back then they were genuinely happy but every since your 6th birthday your parents drifted away from each other, always fighting/arguing, drinking which eventually got to you. They used to take their anger out on you. Every year was worth than the other, it made you hate your birthday every single year after.

You're 9th birthday came around you were nothing but a hollow shell clinging onto the small memory of your once happy loving family. Your parents were having another argument which made your mother walk out but before she did she looked down at you as you slowly looked up. Your dull eyes that barely carried any light in them looked into hers. Her eyes were filled with rage, disgust, and with no sign of regret of the torment, abuse and neglect.

(M/n): This is all your fault. My life right now this shit hole of a life is all your fault! You were my worst mistake!! My secret was safe til you were born!! You better grow up to be something special to make up for all the damage you've done. You ruined EVERYTHING!!!

She slapped you hard across the face

(M/n): You worthless piece of shit! You stupid mistake!!

With that she left. You could hear your drunken father call out to her telling to come back multiple times before cursing at her.

After awhile your father came up to your room looking down at you

(F/n): You and freak mother of you're ruined my life and now she's gone..

All you could do was spit in his face which angered him more and that led to another beating.

-TimeSkip 1 year-

You've just turned 10 years old your entire right arm was covered in scars and burns as well as your back. The past year has been the worse you've ever experienced. Maybe because your "Mother" left and that was the only reason for your father holding back but since she's gone the hits have been a lot harder. The eyes that were once full of life are at there breaking point. Every good memory seemed to crack and fade after every beating.

(F/n): (Y/n)!! Get down here NOW!!

Limping downstairs you saw your father on one end of the table talking to a strange man who was on the other end.

(F/n): This is him, I don't know what you see in that useless thing I used to call son.

???: I have my own agenda for him, but I do hope you understand once you take these suitcases you will never see him ever again.

(F/n): You think I give a damn about him. He's nothing but a dirty Faunus and a mistake.

He spat and it hit you on the cheek as tears streamed down your face

???: He is still your blood.

(F/n): *Laughter* Yeah you're funny Doc. Anyways thanks for these suitcases! (Y/n) is all yours!

They shook hands and your dad took the suitcases full of cash leaving you with the strange man.

He didn't even look back. The strange man in a lab coat walked up to you placing a hand on your shoulder than crouched down going to your eye level.