A Second Opportunity

(Y/n): GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER GRIMM LET HER GO!!

"(Y/N) LETS GO WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE"

"NO WE'RE NOT LEAVING HIM BEHIND"

"(Y/n).... (Y/N)!!!!!!"

"We will always love you...No matter what "

*PUNCH*

*PUNCH*

*CRASH*

*KICK*

Dr Grimm: Poor Poor (Y/n), strong enough to have it all... TO WEAK TO TAKE IT!

"All he did was try to protect us.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Years later-

There you were walking the streets of Vale on a stormy night minding your own business til you heard something down an alleyway

???: Its the heiress~

???: She's way prettier in person and up close~

Heiress: H-Hey get you're hands off of me!

???: Oh cmon we just want to have fun~

Heiress: 'D-Damn it! The one time I forgot my rapier!! This can't be happening!!'

She was pinned up against the wall with her eyes closed. Her hands were pinned above her head as the strange man had his hand on her thigh slowly moving up. It scared her which only made the man smile and like it more.

Heiress: 'Someone help..'

(Y/n): Oi..

The two men jumped and looked your way as the girl with long white hair looked as well she had tears streaming down her face

???: What do you want? Get lost you're ruining my fun.

(Y/n): Let the girl go.

???: Who's gonna make me?

The man mocked you. All you did was take your sword and placed it into the concrete.

???: I don't have time for this, go handle him while I have my fun with the heiress.

The other guy he was with ran towards with and swung. You caught his hand bending it backwards then punched his elbow in breaking his arm.

(Y/n): 'Arms aren't supposed to bend this way.'

???: AHH MY ARM!! Why you-

You grabbed his chin lifting him off the ground then slammed him into the ground head first breaking his jaw and cracking his skull.

His accomplice saw this and instantly let go of the girl backing away from her with his hands in the air.

???: O-Oh shit.. h-hey man I don't want any trouble okay! I'm sorry I won't do it again-

In a blink of an eye you were behind the man, grabbing the back of his neck you spun and slammed the guy into the wall leaving a massive hole there. You threw him to the other wall then punched him in the stomach so hard his ribs cracked.

The heiress looked at the men then at you you're amber eyes caught her off guard they looked so warm in gentle.

Heiress: T-Thanks.

(Y/n): Don't mention it, what are you doing here by yourself at night in one of the shadiest parts of Vale?

Heiress: J-Just grabbing stuff for my friend