New Team

You took a good look at both teams neither looked like they were desperate for another member to join their team, so you went with the first thought that went into your head. 

(Y/n): I choose Team RWBY  

The other students clapped for your decision for a team to join then Ozpin dismissed everyone to go back to their dorms, the only people left were (Y/n) and team RWBY. The entire team was ready to speak to you, Ruby was smiling out of excitement, Yang kept looking at you up and down checking you out, Weiss stood still with a blush on her cheeks before breathing so she could act natural towards you, and Blake however stood there completely unfazed on the outside yet on the inside she felt a huge attraction to you. It was confusing she didn't even know you yet.  

(Y/n) walked up to the team looking down at them a little bit due to the height difference. The team couldn't stop looking into your amber eyes.

(Y/n): It's a pleasure to join your team, I look forward to learning more with all of you. 

He moved over standing in front of Ruby, she kept her eyes on his 

(Y/n): A pleasure to meet you, I suppose you're the leader of the team am I right?

Ruby formed a smile on her face that was ear to ear as she held out a hand to shake yours. 

Ruby: Yup that's me! Ruby Rose it's a pleasure to meet you (Y/n)!

She giggled while you shook her hand which caused you to blush slightly. 

(Y/n): 'She's adorable.' 

Moving next it was Weiss, she hoped you remembered her from the other night. 

(Y/n): It's a pleasure to see you again Ms. Schnee 

You grabbed her hand gently kissing it which made her face explode more than Ruby's cape. 

Weiss: T-Thank you. 'He's such a gentleman.' 

Moving along you were standing in front of Blake her amber eyes looked deep into yours as you stared into hers. 

(Y/n): Glad that we're meeting again Blake, I hope you enjoyed the show.

Blake: You fight quite well (Y/n) I hope we'll get to see it again in person and not just behind a screen. 

You smiled lightly at her which made her have a small blush appear across her cheeks. Lastly the next person standing in front of you was none other than the blonde bimbo of the team named- 

Yang: My name is Yang Xiao Long, we're glad to have you on the best team in Beacon (Y/n). If you ever need a training partner don't be afraid to ask~ 

You rolled your eyes leaning down you got close to her face which made Yang quickly stop laughing. 

(Y/n): Will do, just make sure you have the stamina to last with me.

You grinned at her she looked like she was going to explode after that response. Most guys just ignore her flirting, but you were the first guy to actually respond without fainting or running away. 

(Y/n): I'll meet you guys at your dorm Ozpin already told me where it was. 

You walked away from the team going to get your belongings, once you were a good distance away from them Ruby spoke up from the silence. 

Ruby: Well, he's definitely something am I right? 

Weiss: Yeah... 

Yang: So, he's the one you were talking about that night, he sure is dreamy 

Blake: 'I'll say.'

Yang: Wait a minute Blake when did you and him meet? 

Blake: We bumped into each other while he was on the way to Ozpin's office. We spoke for a little bit while I showed him the way, he even likes to read, most guys I know don't read. 

Ruby: Let's go so he doesn't beat us to our own dorm! 

Ruby was excited to meet her new teammate rushing the rest of her team to their dorm room. 

-TimeSkip to Chibi Rwby each pulling on a Chibi version of (Y/n)- 

(Y/n) was walking down the hallway to RWBY's dorm room while in his head. 

(Y/n): 'That was a good first step, introduced ourselves but I don't want to close to them. Last time I was close to people they got hurt, I don't even know if they're alive. However, this team seems like they can hold their own.' 

You kept your emotions in check reaching the door, you knocked waiting on an answer for Ruby to swing the door and pull you into the room. 

Ruby: Welcome to your new room (Y/n)! 

You laughed nervously placing your stuff down in the middle of the room then took a look at the beds, it looked weird because the beds were over one another. 

You've never seen them before, all of your life you were you beaten, treated unfairly, been used for tests so seeing something like this was completely new to you. 

(Y/n): What is this? 

Yang: What, you've never seen bunk beds before? 

You wanted to answer truthfully but you played it off like you knew what it was. 

(Y/n): I have, it's just been a while you know.

You tried to play it off, but Blake picked it up pretty fast that were playing it off. Blake was about to say something when Ruby shouted out. 

Ruby: OH MY GOD GUYS!!!

Weiss: You dunce we're right here stop yelling. 

Ruby: I just thought about it, there's four beds and five of us. 

The four girls looked at each other before looking at you for an answer. 

(Y/n): It's okay I'll sleep on the floor I'm used to doing that anyways. 

Grabbing your bag, you moved it to a corner of the room laying on the floor facing your back towards them. The girls looked worried for their new teammate. 

 Ruby: A-Are you sure you-

(Y/n): I'm sure it's okay, no need to worry about me. You girls get some rest, tomorrow will be my first day I'll need you all to show me around. 

The girls still looked down at you before nodding, they slowly got into their beds laying down. 

(Y/n): Night Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang 

R.W.B.Y: Night (Y/n)

(Hope you guys enjoy the small chapter, I found some small inspiration to do more chapters daily, so stick with me on this ride)