Battle & Aftermath

Glynda: Begin!!

As soon as the battle started it ended all of team CRDL was frozen where they stood as the whole arena was covered in ice.

Ruby: WHOAA THAT WAS SO COOL!! Weiss did you say that!?

Weiss: Everyone saw it Ruby.

Jaune: Man that ended fast, that has to be a record.

-Back in the Arena-

Team CRDL was shivering due to the coldness seeing you stand there still unfazed with your hands in your pockets

(Y/n): Want to try again?

Cardin: S-Screw you! F-F-Freak!

(Y/n): See Cardin that's just it, I'm going to become your worst nightmare.

You held up your right hand blasting fire out of it freeing them from the ice it left the other students amazed because you didn't show this power during the initiation.

(Y/n): I'll ask again, do you want to try and face me again?

Cardin grabbed his mace and charged at you swinging it like a wild bull. Easily dodging his attacks you knew he was getting angry. You jumped high enough landing on his mace looking at him with a grin on your face.

(Y/n): You're never going to hit me if you're swinging this mace around like that.

You jumped off kicking him in the jaw

Dove, one of his lackeys who thought he could take you by surprise ran at you from behind. Spinning around you grabbed the back of his neck and used him as a shield, he got hit in the gut by Cardin's mace.

Cardin: Dove!

You delivered a haymaker to his jaw making him stumble back. He left his entire body open so you laid a few shots to his ribs before grabbing his head kneeling him in the nose.

Russel, another one his lackeys decided to charge at you but you quickly put him in a headlock making him grasp for air.

Glynda: Mr. (Y/-

(Y/n): No! This what he wanted, so I'm teaching them a lesson!

Spinning Russel around you gave him a clean uppercut to his jaw watching his body fly up you grabbed the back of his armor slamming him head first into the arena burying his head underneath.

(Y/n): You think it's okay to bully Faunus Winchester!? Huh

He tried to crawl away but you stepped on his back pulling on his arms, he started to scream in pain.