Beacon: Initiation

???: We will never forget you (Y/n) 

???: We'll find you again I promise 

Guard: AYE GRAB THEM BEFORE THEY GET AWAY!!!!

Then everything went black and all you could hear was their screams, footsteps, and a lot of loud banging. 

Before you knew it your eyes fluttered open being blinded by the sunlight that came through the bullhead window, sitting up you felt something super soft. It was uncomfortable and unusual. Eventually after a minute or two everything started to become clear, you saw that you were on the bullhead going for Beacon academy. 

(Y/n): 'Well, that's new.'

You thought to yourself seeing your clothes scattered all around on the bullhead floor, but your weapon placed gently in the seat right next to you. 

Looking back out the window you saw Beacon in the distance, it's definitely bigger than what you imagined.  

-Time Skip-

You made it to your room It was bigger than any room you've stayed in previously. Placing your bag down and sword in the corner falling down on the bed looking up at the ceiling. 

(Y/n): 'I guess this is where I'm staying for the next few years or temporary till Ozpin decides to put me on a team.'

Walking to the bathroom you the saw your scars from the past then held a very small picture of your parents with a very small version of yourself in between their arms as they were smiling.

You never understood why you always had a picture of them giving all that's happened in the past. With your mom neglecting you, blaming you for ruining her life, yet you still had a faint memory of her smiling at you and kissing you on top of your head. Hell, sometimes you wish they could just save you from this world. You've done some pretty bad things while you were with Dr. Grimm and all you ever wanted was for someone to love you since your deadbeat parents could never and the only love you received was by some girls that were in the same facility as you, but you helped them escape because you couldn't bare to see them in pain anymore.

Sometime has passed you just walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around your waist and your hair down. The door opened for you to see the blonde woman that was with Ozpin yesterday. 

She was about to say something, but her train of thought went blank as she was staring at your body and scars. 

Glynda: 'Oh my Oum he's handsome... look at that body, the abs, the scars, his V-line-'

(Y/n): HELLO!!!

She snapped back to reality once she heard your voice and noticed how close you were to her, which made back up and fix her glasses. 

(Y/n): Hello Remnant to professor uhm??

Glynda: Goodwitch, Professor Goodwitch b-but you can call me Glynda. 

(Y/n): Got it. Thanks Glynda, was there something you needed before you proceeded to just open my door without knocking?

Glynda: *Whispered* You 

(Y/n): I'm sorry?

Glynda: I-I mean Ozpin wishes to see you right away. 

Before you could ask for any directions she was gone like the wind and now you stood there with your door wide open and in nothing but a towel.

-Another Time Skip- 

You were walking along the halls just looking lost then bumped into a certain cute girl with a bow on her head.