; chapter 3 ;

For better experience: Play "Running Up That Hill" By Kate Bush when the

Symbol pops up.

Heizou's POV.

I walk over to Y/N and hold the map while pointing to somewhere "There! We have to run up that hill and then follow the path."

She looked like she was deep in thought but then Both of us started running up the hill looking for answers.

I heard an "Ouch!" It sounded like Y/Ns So I quickly ran over to her. "Y/N"!! I spotted her.

She looked like she was laughing very happily, She also looked very pretty. I couldn't believe I just said that about a colleague.

Her E/C eyes were so mesmerising, I think I even caught myself staring. I shook my head she was starting to rub the back of her head still giggling.

Shes cute.

Both of us start to get up and follow the path, She pointed to some treasure hoarders and we ran over to them.

"Im not letting you arrest us!" One of them hissed

They started shooting arrows, Y/N didn't seem to have a vision I needed to protect her.

I activated my anemo vision and kicked the air.
Y/N seemed to be hiding while I fought the treasure hoarders off.

"Y/N, Arrest those 2 over there and ill get these guys" I requested

She arrested them while they were still shouting and kicking.

A while later.....

After our mission I spotted Y/N walking out of the Station looking a bit distressed.

I tried to run up the hill to find her, an instinct knew she was there.

I spotted her laying down and slowly approach her.

"They're beautiful huh?" I whisper

"H-Heizou? What are you doing here?" She stutters.

I sat beside her while looking into her E/C eyes.

They were honestly such a sight.

I didn't really notice her start blushing, only a glimpse since she started to look down.

"Y/N. Could I ask a question?" I queried.

"Go ahead!" She started smiling at me.

"You didn't finish telling me what you had against Kujou Sara." I said.

"I.. uhm.."She started stuttering and put her hands on her chest. I was a bit confused but I caught myself staring into her eyes again.

"Y/N!!!" A woman's voice started shouting.

Who could it be? I thought.