Kanato~Sweets

You were in your room litstening to your favorite song. When there was a knock at the door. You stopped the music and opened the door to fine a purple haired vampire cuddling a teddy.

"U-umm hey Kanato..........what do you want?" You questioned. "I wanted something sweet.........like your....... blood!" Kanato grinned stairing at your neck. Your eyes grew wide 'why cant he get sweets instead of my blood ' your thought to yourself. "Why n-n-no-not some sweets I-in-instead of my blood, here you can this."  You stutted and handed him a giant bag of sweets that you were saving for your self.  "Your so sweet (pun intended) thanks but I want to tast your blood, not some shop bought candy." Kanato through his teddy on your bed and pushed you to the ground. "Owww!" You shout.

Kanato leant down and baired his fangs, "dont squirm and i won't you harm."

After that he sunk his fangs in your neck. Your blood is so sweet its intoxicating,  I need more." "K-kanato~" You mounded slightly in pain. "Say my name louder" kanato said as he dug his fangs in deeper.  "K-Kanato! " you moan loadly grabing the front of his shirt pulling him closer. Kanato smiled and pulled his fangs out and wipped away the blood trickling down his face. He looked at your pale face leaned down once more but not bitting you but place his lips on yours.

Your eyes grew wide but locked your lips with his. They moved in sinc for what felt like hours. You pulled away for air but his lips came crashing down on yours. You gasped and his tounge slipped into your mouth, you mounded in pleasher and fought for domestic but Kanato won.

Ill leave the rest for you to decide what happens next because the story only just began.

Btw im really sorry about sweet being sweat, auto-correct doesn't like me one bit on my phone. Sorry about that but hope you enjoyed it.
Shout out to raven_skies who sent a request for Kanato.