Subaru-the lost child

Subaru was out in the rose garden walking around being carm, for once. He looked at the roses that flooded the dark but tranquil garden.

There was a russel in amounts the trees that suranded the mansions grounds. He walked slowly towards the noise, causally he moved the bush. There standing in frount of him was a small girl with a plain white tatted dress on.

Subaru was surprised he never thought in a hundred years would there be a human girl (your only 3-5 years old) walk into a place like this. (Litterly he hadnt thought this ever in the time he has been aline and that was way back in Victorian times)

Subaru staired at her and say a little note pined to her dress. The note read 'Please take care of y/n she will be safer with you than she will ever me with me (her mother) take care of her as if she was your sister or daughter and what ever you do, do not kill her under any circumstances.' Subaru said something no one has ever hear come out of his mouth, "y/n dont worry I wount let any one any thing including my brothers to harm you, I will care for you and love you as if I was your real dad." The girl nodded and hugged him. "D-da-daddy, I-im c-cold can w-we go in s-si-side p-p-pl-please." Y/n shivers. Subaru picks y/n up and carrys her to his room.

~le time skip brought to you by im going to call y/n you from know on unless I say~

Subaru didnt have a very substantial room to raise a child so he place you in his coffin bed and began to tiddy for the first tine im his whole life. Subaru put stuff away and cleaned the window, the walls, the floor and the found a place for you too sleep.

You sat there watching his speed clean his whole room from top to bottom. "Hehe your realy fast daddy." You giggled. Subaru finished cleaning and put down smallish coffin for you to sleep in.

You smiled and felt sleepy so you laied down in Subaru's coffin bed and your eye lids slowly fluttered closed.

You woke up to fine you were in the smaller 'bed' and no one in the room. You saw some clothes,small girls clothes on Subaru's bed. You get up and walk towards his 'bed'. You look at the clothes and there is a white shirt and a black skirt with a pair of knee-high socks and a pair of black dress shoes. You got dressed into them. There was a knock at the door, "Can I come in y/n?" It was Subaru's voise so you said he could come in. He had some food with him and a glass of crambeary juice. You thanked hin for the food and ate it, you also drank the juice. "Y/n, you cant come out of this room unless I say, its dangerous my so called brothers may not kill you but may bring harm to you." Subaru said as he looked strait into your eyes. You knod your head.

It has been several year since you have arivled. You had to go to school and when you were old enough you could go to night school. It was your first day at night school so you put on your uniform. "Umm dad this umm skirt is a bit small and will I be going with Yui today?" You asked. "I cant do much about, you can put shorts on underneath, yes you will be with Yui and you are in her classes." Subaru said through the bathroom door (Subaru is in the bathroom and you are in the bedroom). You fine a pair of shorts and put them on and wait untill Subaru is done.

You sat next to Dad(Subaru) in the limo in silence, this is the secind time you have seen all the brothers but you have seen Yui alot more. The limo stops at the school. Everyone gets out and you were last. "Y/n be carefull dont talk to any unknown people who looks suspicious, dont do anything that I wouldn't do, be safe and meet me in the garden at break and lunch, ok?" Subaru asked you all fartherly like. "Yes farther." You said with slight sarcasm. You walk inside with Yui and your new world begins.

Shout out to HaosRulez101 who sent a request for Subaru.