azousa

You were walking through school, towards the swimming pool. You had a free lesson to do what ever you liked so you went down to the pool.

When you got to the pool you were shocked there was blood bandages allover the pool side and in the middle of the pool. You saw a boy with bagdages and school unoform in there with some sort of hat on. You rushed over to the pool side dived in and swam to the mysterious boy. You rescued the boy who looked strangly familier, he had cuts all over his arms with some bandages, a red berea, boys school uniform, grey/green hair, grey eyes and a knife in his right hand, cutting his left arm muttering a name.

You pulled him up onto the side, you were both drenchedin pool water. "Oh my gosh are you all right? What do you think you where doing? Don't do that to your self! Are you listening to me!" You shout, but he doesn't take any notice of what you had just said. So you slapped him across the face. "Listen to me! You could have died! Don't do that to your self, it doesn't just hurt you it hurts the people around you." You said conser written all over your face. "I'm.......sorry for..........slapping your face." You apologised looking down at your hands that had chlorine water mixed with his blood on them. The boy stayed quiet, just looking up at the reflection of water on the ceiling. "I'm.........sorry......" The 3rd year student said. You looked shocked but shock your head. "Let me clean and tend your cuts. I'll be right back." With that you walked off to get a first aid kit.

When you came back he was still laied out on the floor where you left him. You walked up to him and took one of his arms. Before you could do anything he pulled his arm back pulling you forward and colliding both your lips together. You were shocked but slowly kissed back before pulling away, a face red just like his blood. You looked away not wanting azousa see your face. You picked up his arm again and cleaned the wounds before wrapping them up I'm badages, you then did the same on the other arm, that looked like it had been cut recently.

"All done." You said quietly, packing up the first aid kit and standing up. "Thank you." Azousa said slowly before standing up and hugging you. "Stay.. with.. me.....please." He said, hugging tighter. 'Well he's clingy' you thought but hugged back.

Shout out to Xxtriplegxxx who sent a request for Azousa

Authors note

I'm so fucking sorry I haven't wrote anything in forever (3 months) but still I feel really bad. I have a lot going on my parents having arguments like everyday, loss of a friend, school shit and on the bright side I got a boyfriend.