Shu-the duet

((please play the song when it says, thanks XD))

You was in the music room when you saw a violin sitting on the grand piano. You picked it up and rested the chin rest under your chin and placed the bow on the A string with your three middle fingers place on the string creating the note D. You started to play a carm mellow song to yourself as you walk around the room. The door opened revealing a shocked Shu. You stopped playing, "Oh-umm im sorry I will be leaving now I didnt mean to touch your stuff." You put the violin down on the piano bench and walk to the door.

Shu stopped you from excapeing the room "you play the violin so elegantly with no mistakes, where did you learn to do this?" Shu asked.  "I have played the violin most of my life since I was 8 years old." You replied. ((true story I have played the violin since I was 8)) "Play with me." Shu said handing you the violin, taking out his earphones and sitting on the piano bench. You took the violin anf rested the bow on the strings.

((you may now play the song))You and Shu started to play. You stood next to Shu and you played. "Shu why do always have earphones in?" You asked. Shu dosnt answer and continued to play.

When you finish playing you put the violin ontop of the grand piano. Shu grabs your waist and pulls you down next to him. "Never leave me, always be with me and continued to play the violin with me." Shu says seriously pulling you into a hug close to him. "I will" you quietly say and hug him back. " I will always" you rest your head on his shoulder and close your eyes into a deep sleep.

Shout out to its_Rose who sent a request for Shu.