Kanato ~ doll house

You were in a dark room lite by candles round the room. Your shoes make a clicking noise as the heel connected to the tiled flood beneath you. There were large dark silowets staring at you from different places from the underground room.

"What are you doing here?" A voice called from behind you making shivers run up your spine as you spin around to see a short, purple haired vampire.

His name was Kanato, and the bear in his arms was Teddy. They collected the sacrificial brides that didnt survive and turn them into real life dolls.

"I-I-I was l-looking around.... a-admiring your c-collection of dolls." You stuttered out not knowing what to say. If you said anything wrong that would be the end of you  and tjat you would be joining them. You took in a sharp breath as he began to speak "lier.. Lier. Lier!" You were now shaking. "You think its weird! You think im weird, turning all of these pathetic loosers into beautiful dolls! Keeping them down here im not weird or stange! Isn't that right Teddy?" Kanato then looks down at his bear with small tears in his eyes.

You were shoked you didn't think he would rage at you that much, you felt bad for him. So you plucked up all your courage, hesitantly walked towards him and embracing him. "I didnt mean to affend you... and I don't think you are weird. You are fine the way you are, Kanato." You said in a soothing voice trying to carm the distressed vampire infrount of you. You didn't want to look into his eyes, you didnt want to see the anger and sadness in his eyes.

As you continued to try and carm Kanato he bared his fangs and sunk them deep into your shoulder that was exposed, sucking your warm blood. You tightened your grip around him, the pain shooting though your body.

"K-Kanato thats enough. Please stop" you said weakly before blacking out. The purpled haired vampire retracted his fangs from your shoulder. "You're to beautiful to become one of my dolls" he said before picking you up bridal styal placing Teddy in your arms before taking you back to your room.

Kanato placed you in your bed with Teddy and sat on the edge of the bed. He then leaded over and pecked your lips before saying "sweet dreams my living doll"

Sorry I haven't updated in forever, well I hope this was ok.
Shout out to SoundEvans8101 for sending a request for Kanato.