Ayato~ His

You were in Ayatos room in sexy underwear. Black lace bra with see-through silk hanging down , black panties, knee high black hold ups attached to a brace around your waist, a black silk chocker and neko ears placed on top of your head.

You looked up at Ayato who was wearing his school paints, shirt, jacket and tie. "A-Ayato why am I dressed like this?" You asked trying to cover your body but he pulled your arms up and pinned them up about your head. "Shhh........ Let Yours Truly by your first everything y/n" Ayato purded into your eye, which sent shivers down your back.

Ayato moved his head down towards your neck and bit into it. You moaned softly out in pain. Ayato smirked as he bit you. You started to feel light headed and soon enough you blacked hearing a dark chuckle.

Ayato POV

Y/n slowly lost consciousnesses and fell to the floor. I picked her up and placed her on my red king sized bed, tieing her wristed up to the head board. I looked over y/n body examining it and thinking what I could do to make her scream my name.

After about 5 minutes she woke up fluttering her eyes open to reveal her bright e/c eyes. I smirked 'this will be fun' I thought as a start to crawl my way over to her.

y/n POV

You looked up to see your hands bonded my rope up on the wooden head board. 'Shit!' That was the only word that went through your mind. You looked back to Ayato aprotching you with lush filled eyes. You stared at him strangely not wanting to look away. He was now on top of you, straddled on your hips. "Undress me." Ayato ordered seductively. You did as you were told reluctantly. First you pulled of his jacket and through it somewhere on the floor. You then slowly pulled his shirt of revealing a tonded body. Your eyes widened, but soon came back to reality and tossed the shirt to the floor not really caring about it either. You then grabbed the tie and pulled him down placing your lips on his 'What the hell is my body doing........well, it dose seem right and feels so good' you thought as you pulled his down further to deepen the kiss.  Ayato kissed back running his tounge along your lips wanting to gain entrance. You parted your lips letting his explore every inch of your mouth, as you let out slight moans now and again. You parted after some time and panted heavily.

Ayato smirked, you them got back to the job at hand, you slowly pulled the tie off of his neck and through it somewhere. Then it came to his trousers, which had a small tent appearing in his crouch region. You held in a laugh and started to unbutten his trousers ever so slowly just to tease him. You couldn't get the trousers off though because he was sat down and he is on top of you. You looked up at him, he rolled his eyes and rolled over and pulled them off himself before climbing back on.

You both now in underwear on a bed with you tided up, this wouldn't look good if someone came in. But you didn't care and neither did Ayato. Ayato leanded down and kissed you passionately whilst snaking his hands up your back. You shivered as his cold hands ran up your back but you didn't care, you wrapped your arms around his neck pulling his closer.

Ayato did a lot of dirty things to y/n all night, as y/n screamed out his name in pleasure and when she woke up she had a load of hikys up her body and couldn't stand for the next week or two. All the brothers were not alowned to go near anything that is Ayato which included y/n.

Shout out to AyatoSakwmakisGirl who sent a request for Ayato.