Ayato xTori (oc)

Tori sat in a class room telling ghost storys to the people in her class and friend's. This story was about a vampire, who had red hair and green eyes. Tori liked to hide the fact that she was really scared of things like that, and would most proberbly have a panic attack if it happened to her. She baisted the story on her crush, Ayato. She would always stare at him whist in lesson if he as there that is.

After telling her scary story she's finished eating her lunch before leaving the room to get to her next class. As she walked a certain red hair and green eyed student walked passed, and looked at Tori. "Hey come with me, or are you too scared." Ayato made fun of her because she was affraied but tried to hide it. She blushed and looked away "what do you want?" She asked quietly. "Just want to tell you a little secret of mine, want to know?" Ayato said. Tori was scared she didn't want o know the secret but she did at the same time. "O-ok..." She said trying to carm her neaves but it didn't work. "What's wrong, Scardy, your heart is beating much faster now." Tori turned around and ran towards the girls bathroom.

On her way there Ayato poped out of no where and pulled her into a closet. Tori was out of breath on the floor having a panic attack. "I'm a vampire, Scardy, and yours truly will mark you has him." Ayato said licking his lips. She was hyperventilating with tears in her eyes glasses slanted on the brigde of her nose. Ayato slowly moved his head towards her neck baring his fangs, "shhhh if you keep breathing heaverly its going to hurt. If you be a good girl I will help you." He said before digging his white fangs into her soft neck. He stated to suck some of her blood, not wanting to stop, it was too sweet. Tori moaned out in pain tears streaming down her face. "S-s-stop Ayato." She stuffed out quietly. Ayato pulled away blood at the egde of his lips, he kissed her neck and trailed kissed all the way up to her lips. He compnected his lips with hers. She was shocked her heart stopped beating for a second, her drum was kissing her, soon after aphe pulled back. "I like you tori, do you like me, Scardy?" Ayato whispered in her ear before getting up and leaving her in the closet.

Shout of to Tori_Official who sent a request in for ayato and a oc.

Athours note

Ye, hope you liked it, sorry it took forever, I'm just a lazy ass who is can't be asked to do shit. More my language. Anyway I will try and keep up to date with everything. I also thought the picture was fitting tell me if it is or not.