Setting

Hii readers, this is LonelyLondoners but you can better refer to me as Lizzie. Well, this is my first time writing so it may not sound professional but you got it! Again this story has a complicated starting and you may find it a bit boring but trust me you won't regret reading it. You'll gradually become interested as the story reaches its climax and end. So, Stay Tuned! Love:)

They never met intending to love. They fell for each other but never wanted to accept it. They were the same in every single way. 

"Who are you?" he asked,

"Your love, your partner" his inner voice echoed in his soul.

"Who are you?" she questioned back,

"Your soulmate, your man, like the one you always wanted" her inner voice enlightened her.

She ignored the tingles rising in her stomach.

They shrugged their heads off and parted away in opposite directions.

"But you'll need me anyways" they pondered.

"You call yourself anti-romantic till the time you find the right person to love" ~LonelyLondoners

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The case described in the story takes place in the city named 'Cambridge', Massachusetts in one of the second-largest countries in North America, The US.

 If a change in the location occurs it is sincerely mentioned. 

Jackson captured a city named Detroit in Michigan, US.

Jungkook had his main office and the setup plan in St. Louis, Missouri.

Y/n is enrolled in Harvard University, Cambridge.