The New Journey

"Tae-" Jungkook was interrupted by a loud, shrill voice of - a gunshot.

"CHERRY" Y/n shouted out her hands reaching out for her as she grabbed her by her shoulders. "Jim" Jungkook utters, in complete shock as he tilts his head over to the direction of the sound - he was taken aback for a while, and his eyes were met with a (sight of) Jimin with a revolver carefully held in his hands, targeting Jungkook. 

"Shit" Jimin cursed under his breath as he dropped his hands, as he missed (somewhat mistaken) his target. He suffered as he realized he shot Chareyong, not to mention mistakenly. 

Cherry jerked off her shoulder (and Y/n) before she stepped over to Jim, "Better luck next time" She pitied him mockingly. "No, it wasn't meant for you" Jimin explains already panicking as her hands found their way to his hair. "As if I don't know" She almost whispers but was loud enough for Jimin to hear. 

Chareyong grabs a fistful of his hair before asking, "Jungkook or Y/n?" She asks being almost sure of the answer anyway, to make it clear for the audience (especially Jungkook and Y/n) as well. 

"Jungkook" Jimin spites out, venom clear in his voice as the words slip out of his mouth. "What? Why Jim?" Jungkook asks not too surprised by the sudden reveal, keeping it casual (not too much), brows slightly twisted in confusion. 

"I was never your fucking friend Jungkook, I just masked on being your friend so I could snatch all that you had just like you did." Jimin spills out, emphasizing the last part with so much hatred. 

"I did?" Jungkook asks as he tries to catch what exactly Jim wants to say. 

"Yes, you did. You destroyed The Blackhawks, my father's mafia which my grandfather and great-grandfather established with so much work (murders; drug-related business; threats; working for renowned, established, and corrupted businessmen). It was going to be passed on to me but you came in the way before any of it could happen and ended up everything, you deceived my dad and killed him in the end, earning his name," Jimin clears out, his features were twisted in; something which could be described as nothing else but rage. 

Pure rage. 

"And look at yourself Jungkook, so stupid, you never knew." He completes. 

"I didn't know but again, in the end - you lost." Jungkook speaks up, smirking, 'you lost' came out as a whisper, and he continues growing serious, "Your father got what he deserved. He was a fucking cheat ass. He planned on killing me after he made me do something he never dared to do his whole life, he promised me eighty million dollars but again you know asshole," He shrugs. "In my defense, I wasn't the first one to start what ended up like this." Jungkook justifies, keeping it all cool (not in the mood) 

"What do you think of yourself, huh?" Jimin questions growing all frustrated. "Not much, just A Gangster" Jungkook shrugs. 

"Don't worry, I couldn't kill you but I won't let you live in peace, the Itzian member. Mystery, yeah?" Jimin hits, and the corner of his lips lifts in an evil smirk. "I'd spill out every single detail-" He was cut off by Chareyong harshly grabbing his hair as he hissed and made him face her, "Yeah? If we ever allow you to" She deadpan. 

And he was dragged out of there as the other four members followed them. 

Y/n sighs heavily. "Couldn't believe every one of us has got our mysteries (to solve) and acts of revenge to take." She completes. "Yeah" Jungkook agrees. 

"Ahm-ahm" Taehyung coughs in between to gain their disunited attention. "You guys sprung!" Taehyung jokes but his smile drops down as soon as he receives two sharp glares. "That wasn't funny." Jungkook deadpan. "Sorry!" Taehyung apologizes completely embarrassed. 

"Okay, Taehyung I wanted you to know that you're now gonna hold onto the Redblood, my mafia. You're now the in-charge as long as I'm missing, you get what I mean. Yeah?" Jungkook fills him in. "Oh wow! That's crazy" Taehyung says overwhelmed by the news. "Just remember, you're not letting it sink, not until I'm alive." Jungkook blurts out, tone threatening. "Done sir. Don't worry no one's got the power until she's alive." Taehyung says smirking at the last part as he points Y/n out.

 "You-" She was cut off by "See you soon, beautiful." Taehyung waves her off as he heads out of the door, winking at her, totally ignoring the fact Jungkook is right beside her. "Such a tease." She says chuckling. "Such an asshole." Jungkook was deadpan as she giggled at how serious and pissed he looked.

She flipped her hair to get a clear look at his devilish yet handsome face and found him already staring at her with his soft (yet seductive), big doe eyes. She leaned closer to him, placed her palm on his buffed chest, and started drawing soft patterns with her long nails. "We got a mission Kooky." She whispers. "Count me in but before we have got some unfinished business to complete." He softly whispers, his tone hushed. "I know. Will you be my boyfriend? Will you be my partner Kookie?" Y/n says as she giggles at her own words. "A hundred times yes. I'll love to be your boyfriend and when the right time comes I'll love to be your life partner too. I'd love to live and die with & for you, Y/n. I love you. I love you to the moon and back." He admits. "More Kook!" 

And she went quiet as she felt a soft pair of lips tasting her own, it didn't take her long to soften in it. She was in her little world when she felt something wet and warm on her already cold cheeks, she broke the kiss only to find- "Kookie, you're crying, why?" She asks worried, as she cupped his face and wipes his tears off with the pads of her thumbs.

Don't forget to comment on your favorite part and vote, Love <3