The Four Pasts: His Past

...she wiped off his tears with the pads of her thumb. “What is it?” she asks softly, “Maybe, something you can relate” he speaks whilst a small chuckle breaks out. “Let me guess. Your past?” she sounded jolly but turned more serious and her heart ached with ‘your past.’ “Maybe that is why we both match” Jungkook speaks. She was still quiet waiting for him, his eyes to show any sort of emotion and she was ready to burn down the world for him, although deep down she knew if anything have hurted him he would have already done what she's thinking to do long back. “What is it, babe?” she questions again. “My past. But don't worry, it doesn't affect me anymore” he assures. “It does.” she corrects him. He looks deep in her eye with a deep sigh he blurts out.
Flashback-
A kid of around 6-7 years was crying his lungs out while sitting on the floor on his knees. “You're a fucking whore, Elizabeth” His dad shouted, they've been fighting constantly for weeks now. And the least Jungkook knew was that her mother was married to some other man beside his dad. “I gave you everything I had, why did you do this?” his dad questioned all broken. “What everything when you had nothing? And this Jungkook, he isn't even your son.” his mother yelled back. “Oh! So when I had nothing instead of helping me in my rough times you chose to sleep with some other men? Disgusting! And I knew since the start Jungkook isn't my son, he doesn't have a single feature which matches to me but. Jungkook isn't going anywhere specially with fucking you” he shouts. “Even if I had to, I would never take him with me, I have my own life to live” she blurts out. Jungkook's dad on hearing this huffed a deep breath and harshly grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her towards the main door, “Get fucking lost and run away, if I found you ever again I'm gonna kill you like some fucking street dog. Out.” Mr. Jeon said in a very frustrated yet calm tone. Jungkook was hiding behind a couch when he saw his mother's eyes welding up with tears, her palm touched his dad's chest and the other hand went to her hips. “This is the last time we'd ever be seeing each other” her mother said almost in whisper. “Hopefu-” that's all he could say before he was stabbed in his stomach. “Oh, I'm sorry I didn't hear you, what?” her mother said mockingly before she stabbed him multiple times and he laid dead. Jungkook shouted and held himself back by placing his palms tightly on his mouth before he ran to his room, before entering his dorm he saw some build up men, dressed in back tuxedos with some black goggles enter, they pointed theirs revolvers at Elizabeth ‘Brownsville,’ his so-called mother.
Jungkook woke up in the morning with a heavy headache, and the memories from the last night flashed right in front of his eyes. He got up hurriedly and ran outside, all he could remember before falling asleep was, one those men came to him with a glass of water and a revolver in his hand, he offered the water and Jungkook drank it.
As soon as a voice clicked and the door opened Jungkook saw a bunch of dead bodies laying all around the mansion, he walked around with a terrified expression when he saw the same man from last night, he was dead, his throat slashed, head smashed, neck broken, finger twisted and body all pale, he was murdered so animalistically. There was blood and flesh all around and a very unpleasant odor. Jungkook ran away. For some nights, he used to get back to his house hoping everything would have been gone so atleast he'd have a place to stay.
Days passed, weeks passed and slowly years passed.
Jungkook for his survival started doing little thefts here and there. His hopeless youth had him slowly attracted to crimes. As time passed by, his survival was made difficult. Doing his work, he got introduced to some street gangsters named, ‘the 42s.’
It was group of youths who had a rough childhood similar to Jungkook's & started committing crimes for there survival.
The only advantage ‘the 42s’ had was that they got to sign the contracts with leader mafia mobsters so they never wasted their time and efforts searching for work and earning peanuts. The 42s did big things (crimes) and earned handsome amounts, what else one needs. And for a young child of an immature age, in situations like these, all they need is one reassurance that them going out to get what they want even at the cost of harming them is okay, and the 42s gave him exactly that.
Jungkook joined ‘the 42s,’ his way of stealing and big lies made his way to the group, he was also a great fighter and slowly became a fearless murderer.
Jungkook was now 20, he signed up a contract with one of the biggest mafia mob, Lawrence County Homes, he ordered him to kill one of the another biggest mafia mob of those times and ‘his wife.’ This was new to him, and quite surprising ‘cause he'd been working for Homes like for months and was never ordered to kill a woman, girl or a child, anyways, all this mattered the least to him as long as he was paid a good amount for his works and his curiosity died once he got to know the names of his targets, “This time the target of your gun are gonna be...” and with a pause Lawrence smirked and said, “Kevin Hughesville and Elizabeth Brownsville.”
He has heard these names before. His fucking mother. “Why do you want me to kill a woman?” he asked wanting to know maybe, just ‘why’
“That motherfucking whore cheated on me! And I can't let her get away” that's all Lawrence said before he walked away. “Shame on you, mother” Jungkook whispered to himself being blanked out.
Jungkook was a great undercover and real trust gainer, its been 1 year since he has been living with ‘the Hughesville’ as his left hand.
Jungkook has now been leading ‘the 42s.’
It was a war between ‘the Homes’ and ‘the Hughesville’ when Jungkook betrayed Kevin and murdered him in his jet. When he got back to London, in the streets, he saw Elizabeth with some other guy, he doesn't look like a mobster.
The guy went inside his luxurious black Mercedes and before ‘she’ could get in there, Jungkook kidnapped her, she was brought to an empty warehouse far from the city in a black dark trunk. She kept banging the metal door with her fists but nothing changed.
“WHAT THE FUCK” Brownsville shouted once she was released and was thrown on the ground. “Who-” she went quiet, surprise and fear flashed on her pretty face, she might in her 40s and was too beautiful of her age. “Aaron?” she questions looking at Jungkook wondering if her husband got to know of her deeds. “Jungkook” he says looking deep in her eyes, piercing her soul. “Jung-Jungkook? what about him?” Elizabeth asks again, realization hit her and now she was dying, ‘no, he should be dead by now, no one has to know’ thats all she thought while she looked over to his direction searching for answers, she breathed in, her lips trembled.  “I'm Jungkook” he says with a lazy expression, starting deep at her ― death glare. “No, you're Aaron Will” she speaks, a terrified expression plastered all over her face, her forehead and neck were shiny of sweat.
“You know me better that I do?” he asks as he walks over to her with a small grin.
“Jungkook Jeon. YOU SHOULD BE DEAD BY NOW” Elizabeth shouted, threatened.
“Hey, calm down, I should be but unfortunately I'm not. And don't worry about your pretty reputation, this little secret stays between us.” he said bent down, pretty close to her gorgeous face, their breath brushed each other's face. Elizabeth was looking at his face, her expression worried when her eyes fell on the gun Jungkook was holding, a small gasp escaped her lips. “You know what, mom, you're drop dead gorgeous on the outside. And as ugly on the inside.” Elizabeth opened her mouth to defend herself when Jungkook shot bullets inside her mouth, angst and revenge busted inside of him.
It's been 3 years since his mother got killed, no one ever got to know the ‘little secret.’ Jungkook named the ‘the 42s’ to ‘the xxx’
They all were now grown ups and well-built, Jungkook quitted working for mobsters and established his own mafia, all his men were loyal to him. Jungkook all his life has seen nothing but blood, threats, cheating, crimes. He was grown up that way, the only sweet memory he ever made was when he was 3 or 5 back, with his parents, his dad loved his mom way too much than she deserved and she did nothin’ but broke him into a fucking million pieces which could never be fixed again. It wasn't his fault that he didn't believe in love, for him it was all the mind and its game. It wasn't his fault that he never trusted anyone especially women.
Flashback end-
“I don't blame you.”