One Step Ahead

"Y/n-"...Everything went completely silent with a gunshot. Their body lay lifeless near her foot. She blew off a strand of her hair as she respired heavily.

"Y/n-" Yeji uttered. Lisa's body dropped onto the floor as blood oozed out of her chest and she died in seconds. "No, he's mine." Y/n cut her off. "She'd die anyway." Chareyong brushed it off. "So?" Yeji questioned.

Y/n's sight shifted from Yeji's to Jungkook, he was on his knees, head low, and a thin layer of sweat covered his forehead. Y/n walked over to him, slowly, sat down to his level, and lifted his chin, making him look into her eyes, her fingers had a tight grip on his cheeks as she clutched them.

"No wonder, why I choose you." Jungkook coos. "Why'd you safe me when you were the one desiring to kill me?" He deadpans. "I didn't desire it." Y/n clears quickly as she heavily breathes. "So...?" Jungkook questions. "I just didn't have a choice." She answers almost regretfully, still staring into his eyes. "What should I anticipate-" He was cut off by a pair of soft, plump lips on his, it didn't take him long to completely dive into the kiss, her hand caressed the back of his neck and the other brushed his hair. His hands slowly traveled to the back of her waist pulling her insanely close to him.

"I love you, Xian Y/n Rogers," Jungkook admits as they pull off the kiss for a moment before they were kissing all over again, she smiles into the kiss as she realizes this was her first time making out publicly, completely thoughtless of her surroundings.

"I've got a surprise for you," Jungkook tells her as he undoes his buttons from the chest area. Y/n's lips twitch into a smirk as she snaps herself out of her not-so-holy thoughts. "What are you doing, Kookie?" She asks looking awkwardly at all the members who were staring at the whole not-so-inspiring drama all this time. Jungkook snorted at the nickname she called him by in front of - The gangsters. Nevertheless, he held her wrist and pulled her close.

"Here" he whispered in Y/n's ear, her breath hitched as his hot puff hit the side of her neck, and her eyes traveled to the area just behind his left ear. An Itzian tattoo. Her fingers stroked it as she placed a sweet peck there. "So?" Jungkook starts, "You liked it? Should it be assumed a yes?"

Y/n pulls away from the intense hug as she walks over to Yeji. "We needed a new member. Didn't we? A sharp (just like us), handsome guy for the chicks?" "Can see you already found one?" Yeji deadpans. "So? Is it a yes?" "Accepted" Yeji orders and walks out with all the other members, leaving JayKay and Y/n all alone. "Girl found her love." "Yay!" "Thought you weren't interested in guys?" All her friends teased Y/n as they walk past her and she waved them off before she turned to back to face Jungkook.

"You're admitted. You are now an authorized member of Itzy. But, guess what I'm thinking? Itzy needs to remain a mystery, and for that to happen we either have to kill Jungkook or-"Y/n pauses. "Or?" Jungkook questions. "Or to make the people out there assume that you're dead." She completes. "This sounds easy" Jungkook concedes while looking over at Jackson's dead body. "We're gonna spread the gossip that Jackson went missing after being involved in a fight with the lost Itzian member. Jungkook & Lisa were found dead" He almost smirks at the last part. "I was on that too." Y/n sneers too.

That's when they realized they are completely alone in the cabin with two other dead bodies with which they or rather their feeling for each other had nothing to do with. They both walked over a step to each other, increasing the proximity between their bodies. One of Jungkook's arms circled Y/n's waist and hers circled his neck as her thumbs grazed his soft cheeks, one of his cheeks had a dull scratch caused by all the fights recently, she scratched a bit of it with her nail not too harsh but enough for him to hiss. She tip-toed and her lips found their way to his cheek as she placed a few slow, wet and chaste kisses there. His eyelids slowly dropped and he embraced her too close as if she would run away from him and never come back if he let go of her. Her eyes slowly traversed from his cheeks to his lips.

She stopped and marveled at those soft lips of his. This time, he gradually bent down to reach her level and paused almost when their lips brushed against each other, his eyes asking for permission. He got it. He got it when she tip-toed and pecked his lips and backed off. He unhurriedly dived in, one of his hands stroking her back and the other brushing the side of her cheek. His tongue slipped inside her mouth, gently but demanding, and it was nothing like she has ever experienced, and then she suddenly understood why people describe kissing as melting, it's because every square inch of her body was dissolving into his. Her fingers gripped his hair, pulling him closer. Her veins throbbed and her heart jumped in her chest as if it would explode anytime sooner. His hands slowly dropped from her waist to her hips as he brushed them. She smiled between the kiss.

They were in their little, unrealistic world when he walked in.

Argh!

Don't forget to comment on your favorite part and vote, Love<3