The Mystery: Revenge

"Never betray me!" she asked already knowing he had betrayed her. "You remember plan B right?" she teased making him stupefied,

"Pl-Plan B? why? what's wrong?" he asked frightened, "Wait wait wait, it's my zone here, involve me as well" Jungkook hopped in between, "Jungkook seems like someone's horrified here" Y/n knocked Jackson while posing on the tableland, "Who's that someone?" Jungkook mocked,

"Someone unusual" Y/n spoke, "Can you please elaborate?", "Sure sir, listen, usually we have our brains in here," she said tapping her forehead, "But here this mister has his brain in his knees" she needled Jackson, "Oh sure, how can I forget such an important detail of this unusual person, stupid me," Jungkook ridiculed Jackson. Both Y/n and Jungkook were getting on Jackson's nerves

"Shut up you both" he roared "Oh oh oh, zip your mouth Kook, Mr. Wang is really mad rn, I'm terrified" Y/n spoke and fake performed, "Yeah, sorry sorry Mr. Wang" Jungkook joined the mask.

"Xian we didn't make you a fellow of 'Itzy' just to bully kiddies" a bold feminine voice resounded in the room, Y/n turned to face the female cause she was quite regular with the voice, "Oh Ryujin, I was just making him furious, battling with a surrendered pup doesn't make sense to me".

A group of 5 members in blackish getups, with revolvers in pockets on their waist, surrounded the exit, their arms folded and each looked extremely hot and eerie.

"It won't make sense to us as well, and I must say you're a specialist at this" one of the partners spoke, Y/n winked and snickered looking at Jackson whose face displayed fear evidently, his eyes popped out, lips separated

"But enough of it now, we don't mock, we 'murder', viciously murder" Yeji, the leader threatened, proceeding closer to Jackson, and all the ladies followed, "We promised to help you but say you never needed our help, if not companions then opponents and to your bad luck, we don't spare our opponents" Yeji whispered to Jackson, her eyes burning in conflagration as her hands reached to the back of his head seizing a fistful of his hair and pulled him outside to the car, followed by the other 4 members, Jungkook and Y/n Xian.

The voice of the rubbing wheels of 4 Mercedes racing cracked the silence of a completely desolated lane. In the car, Yeji and Ryujin were in the front, Lia and Jackson at the back. Chareyong and Yuna were in their cars and Jungkook and Xian Y/n were in Jungkook's car pursuing Itzy.

"Son of a bitch" Lia whispered to Jackson tipping significantly closer to him, her hands clutched his neck, and her extended nails embedded in his throat completely choking him, he started coughing, his eyes red, and respiring heavily he became anxious.

"Leave him, Lia" Yeji ordered admiring Jackson's state, "I wanna murder him right away, Yej" Lia spoke gripping his throat way more tightly, smirking, her eyes celebrated a pleasure seeing Jackson so vulnerable.

Jackson scoured for his revolver and pointed it at Lia, "Oh still dare to fight back?" Lia mocked as she in a blink of an eye seized the gun and pressed it on his throat, making him suffer breathing, "Stop it Lia, or Xian won't appreciate it if you murdered him all alone" Yeji interrupted making Lia stop, "Ofc we all want to relish babe" Ryujin spoke. They all stopped in front of a multistory building surrounded by black commandos, they all set their targets on the team when they saw Yeji step out of the car.

Don't forget to comment on our favorite part and vote, Love<3