The Betrayal

It was the first time in all those months Lisa saw Jackson and the first time in forever she saw him this powerless. In a blink of an eye, Y/n dragged Lisa to a separate base area. The horrifying flight started in seconds. Jungkook got his chance with Jackson. All the Itzian members were fighting with the security and the black commandos which probably wasn't a big deal for them but seeing them kill was a dreadful scene to face; 

They tortured more than killing and removed all the shreds of evidence once their prey died. It was midnight already, the atmosphere went completely silent when the troops surrendered; 

A knife already digging inside Lisa's throat, Y/n held her, twisting her left arm at the back. "Drop them," Y/n asked the troops softly to give up on their weapons as their leader was already captured. Itzian members took all the troops, and commandos under their control and captured all the weapons. Everyone was interrupted by a loud muscular yell. 

The six women entered a room, much familiar to Y/n. It was the same room Jackson tortured her back then. Jungkook cracked almost every bone he could find on Jackson's body. JayKay's knuckles were bleeding due to him constantly hitting Jackson. 

"So inhumane," Y/n whispered, her lips already curling in a small, unnoticeable smirk. "That's what he deserves for touching what was mine!" Jungkook answered frustrated. "What 'was' yours?" Y/n asked walking closer to him while the other members surrounded Jackson and Jungkook in the room. 

Itzians surrounding him went completely unnoticed by him, he was so in love with her, and with her, around him, he almost forgets where, why, and with whom he is. 

"Are you still mine?" Jungkook questioned back, hope blazing in his eyes all over again. "Proof!" Y/n asked, all sober. "What?" Jungkook asked softly. "You deserve me." 

Without a second thought, he took out a pocket knife, eyes still locked with hers. He sliced the outlining of the tattoo, Jackson's group tattoo on his body. Jungkook drew the Itzian tattoo on Jack's bicep on the left hand. He peeled the skin off from Jack's right hand. Jackson roared in pain. Jungkook wrung his cheeks pushing his mouth open as he poured a small bottle of venom in. Jackson died in about 20 minutes as everyone watched him suffer, 

"Never lay eyes on something and someone which and who belongs to me," Jungkook told and Jackson passed out. 

Once again, Jungkook reached him and messed his whole face up, pulled his fingernails out, and peeled almost his whole skin out, not leaving any piece of evidence back, just like 'The Itzy' does. He was done. He got up. "Satisfied miss?" he questioned Y/n as he wiped the blood off his face and turned around. 

"Wha-" He choked as he saw all the Itzian members including Y/n encircling him, pointing their revolvers at him. "Y/n?" he breathed out, in utter shock. "Itzy needs to remain a mystery Kook" she answered straight, in a breath, completely emotionlessly. "Meaning?" he asked still trying to understand. "Meaning, we don't trust anyone other than our members, we're sorry but you'll have to die." she took a pause, and breathed in, "Since no one who ever found us out, survived." Jungkook went numb for a second, "But you were supposed to love me!" he expressed to her, and she twisted a brow up. "I love you Y/n" he proposed. "I never trusted men. I still don't." she rejected. 

"Times up!" Yeji interrupted, "Y/n target." Y/n targeted him, but still, no love, no regret in her eyes was visible, and her hands were still, holding the revolver steady. 

Jungkook lost today, he realized once again - never choose heart over mind. He didn't try to escape. He loved her so much to escape his death and then live lifelessly all over again. She made him alive and here she is the one who's gonna kill him now or to put it up directly, she made him live to murder him. 

"Shoot!" Yeji ordered as Jungkook's eyelids dropped, and a tear escaped his eye. "Wait" a faint voice stopped her. "Lalisa, you still alive?" Y/n questioned, her target still fixed. "He killed the love of my life, so please let me take my revenge" Lisa pleaded firmly, as she grabbed a gun from the floor, her sight switched from Jackson's lifeless body to Jungkook, fire burned in her eyes as she loaded the revolver. 

It isn't easy to give up on someone you love with every bit of you. 

"Go ahead, considering this as you're last wish as your gonna die too, very soon." Yeji permitted her. 

Y/n lifted her gun down, her eyes still locked with his. Jungkook right now cared about nothing, he knew he is gonna die anyway. All he was searching for was the slightest trace or glare on her perfectly sculptured face that could tell him, Y/n loves him too, at least she loved him.

 "Ready Jeon?" Lisa smirked as she held the revolver, ready to shoot him. "Y/n-"

Everything went completely silent with a gunshot

...Everything went completely silent with a gunshot. Their body lay lifeless near her foot. She blew off a strand of her hair as she respired heavily.

Don't forget to comment on your favorite part and vote, Love<3