An Another Past

Argh!

"Taehyung, don't you think you walked in at the very right moment." Jungkook comments sarcastically. "Oh yeah, I got this gut feeling, It would be better if I walk in now!" Taehyung expresses completely unaware of Jungkook's tone. Must say, he had this cool sarcasm.

"Taehyung where you here?" Y/n questions as quickly as she could 'cause she got Jungkook, he wasn't in the mood and Taehyung wasn't helping anyway.

"Um, hey Y/n" Taehyung hesitates. "TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook roars, "She asked you why the hell are you here?" Jungkook deadpan. "Calm down Kookie." Y/n shushes him up, "Hey man?" Y/n greets him, the question was obvious in her tone.

"Well, you are the one!" Taehyung speaks up, beating around the bush, already getting on Jungkook's nerves because of course he ruined his moment a very precious one and isn't even fucking sorry for that! 

"Taehyung will you please get straight to the point?" Jungkook asks him politely, controlling the best he could. "Yes please, Dowoo" Y/n mimics JayKay except for the controlling part,

Jungkook snorts at Taehyung's epithet, jealousy could be felt in the air as Taehyung shows his boxy smile at the mention of his long-forgotten nickname.

"Y/n you know why I'm here." Taehyung finally blurts out getting all serious. "Do I know Taehyung?" Y/n questions him, Jungkook getting all heated up by this long-driven conversation.

"Taehyung get straight to the point!" Jungkook hops in again.

"Okay fine, Y/n I knew about the Itzy part but you? You too were involved in it?" Taehyung mentions the Itzy part cautiously.

"Taehyung" Y/n sighs heavily as she walks over to him, "I'm sorry. But you know my past. Remember back then I told you I'd  do something about all this shit for sure?" She asks driven back by all those memories; the worst ones, her brows frown and her features twisted in hurt and anger.

"I know, I know. So it was all true." Taehyung speaks up gaining all of her divided attention.

"What truth?" She questions confusingly.

"I knew about Itzy, I knew you were that lost Itzian member. I saw you the night you killed my father and I'm here to thank you with all my heart, I couldn't say it already 'cause I wasn't completely sure if she was you or weren't" Taehyung spills it all out.

"Dowoo, you're the first guy I ever put my complete trust in," Y/n says as her hands stroke his biceps, smiling lightly.

"You're thankful? She murdered your dad and you're thankful?" Jungkook asks puzzled. "Hun', this wasn't easy for him."

Flashback-

"You slut." A masculine voice echoed in the house as a skinny lady fell to the ground with a loud thud sound.

Taehyung wasn't home then, he was 23.

"Who told you to get out of this house? Who permitted you?" He (Taehyung's dad) roared,

"You're a woman. Know your limits lady. You've to obey me. I'm your master!" He threatened his wife.

"I'm-" She was interrupted by a strong sting feeling on her left cheek, it took her seconds to finally realize he slapped her. It wasn't something new to her but this time it was a bit too harsh as blood slipped out of her lower lip and tears rolled down her cheeks, she could smell the alcohol on his breath.

He usually came home drunk and would beat his wife whenever he was angry, no matter what the real reason would be he'd always blame everything on her, call her names, make her work like a slave and even treat her like one.