Chapter Nine - Alex's POV

Piper finally got out of the car and sighed. She grabbed my elbow and dragged me towards the door of the fancy building. We finally reached the door she turned me around so my back was facing the wall "Piper what's..." before I could finish my sentence she pushed me into the wall, turned her head to the right, looked at me with a moment of hesitation, I only just realized that my handcuffs weren't on anymore. I placed my hands firmly on Piper's shoulders and turned her around so she was pushed into the wall, I'd had enough of doing everything she told me to. I pressed my lips into hers then pulled away to check this was what she wanted, she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer. Piper moved her other arm down and tightly squeezed my ass. I leaned down so I my hands were gripping her amazing waistline. Piper pulled away. Fuck.

"Not here Miss Vause." she circled her arm around my waist and led me through the door, which I didn't notice for some STRANGE reason. "Come." I knew this wasn't a request. She strode in front of me until we were outside and away from the streets of Seattle. We were suddenly in a large room, the floor and walls were covered in a grey marble, there was a huge plant, almost bigger than Piper, next to an elevator.

"Come on Miss Vause I don't have all day." Piper turned away from me to press the elevator button. I noted her long fingers as they pushed the button pointing up. I went and stood next to her she turned her head to look at me as I did the same, Piper winked. Holy fuck.

The elevator doors slowly slid open and my stomach started to do flips, there's just something about elevators, I don't know if I could handle been that close to Piper for how ever long the journey was going to be, even if it was just one floor. As she pushed the button for the second time she turned to face me as the doors closed, shit, Piper took one step towards me, fuck, we maintained eye contact then she glanced down at my lips, oh fuck. I opened my mouth to say something, I wasn't sure what I was going to say I just needed to say something, before I could even get one word out and before I even knew what was going on, I was against the wall of the elevator with Piper so close to me I could smell her. She pushed her lips into mine, it felt like my lips had just made contact with the fourth of July. I moved my arms to circle her neck but she pushed them away from her and held them with one hand above my head. The elevator dinged and I felt like I had just run a marathon. I could barely breathe, what was this woman doing to me. Piper smirked at me as she re-adjusted her shirt and turned to walk out of the tiny space, if anything she looked like she had just walked up a flight of stairs and was only slightly heavy breathing.

Piper glanced over her shoulder at me, probably making sure I was still alive. There was a tall man with a buzzcut  stood in the elevator lobby who I had only just noticed and I was sure I had seen him before.

"Would you like anything to drink Alex?" my name. How she can do that to my name will always baffle me.

"Just a glass of water please"

"Is your mouth dry?" not the teasing again that I could just be misinterpreting. I shook my head and looked down at the floor, the same marble that was downstairs. Why does she have the same marble as the lobby? Unless this whole building is hers.

"Why don't you sit down? We have a lot to discuss Miss Vause."

A/N I'm sorry this chapter is really shit, and short but I'm updating again soon