Chapter Two-Alex's pov

A/N okay so this is the last chapter that's I finished before my major block hit me. enjoy!

As I pulled off the highway I saw a huge building in front of me which I guessed was the Litchfield offices. When I drove closer to the building I saw a huge gold sign over the door proving my guess to be correct. I followed the signs for the parking lot around to the back of the building. I pulled my shiny Volvo into the first free space I saw. Checking my self over in the rear view mirror, I realised how nervous I actually was to interview the illusive Piper Chapman. She was the serial dater of Seattle 'breathe Alex breathe' I repeated the mantra several times before my breathing finally slowed to a steady rate. Checking the clock I realised I was 10 minutes early so I stepped out of my Volvo cursing myself for not wearing my heels, as I strode towards the elevator noting how shaky my legs were I then began to thank myself for not putting the heels on.

Once inside the elevator I remembered how much I hate small spaces and also remembered I don't have a clue which floor I'm going to! Right at that moment my iphone binged a message from Nicky displayed on my screen 'top floor. your welcome. BREATHE!!!!' how did that woman always know what I was thinking? I looked at the board on the wall to see what number the top floor was it was the 50th floor! I didn't even know building could have that many floors but okay...

As the elevator doors slid open I could already tell I didn't fit in here, every person who worked here seemed to be blonde, they were all dressed in a silver/grey skirt suit with their hair scraped back into a neat ballerina bun. Some had expensive glasses perched on their nose, wether they were real or not was the biggest question. Every person on this floor seemed to look the exact same. Was it even legal to just employ blondes?

Suddenly everyone turned to look at me, only one of the blondes walked up to me.

"Hi Miss?..." she questioned me while looking me up and down judgingly.

"Vause. My name is Alex Vause." I held my hand out to be polite and shake it she didn't take it. Bitch. So what I've learnt so far is that everyone looks exactly the same (I still don't know if it's legal) and they are all stuck up bitches that also have their heads stuck up their asses. The tall blonde pointed me to the reception desk so I could sign in.

"Hi could I take your name please?" The more friendly blonde asked me.

"Alex. Alex Vause." I replied as sweetly as I could even though all I wanted to do was rip the bitches head off. She started typing into her computer, either she more afraid of Piper Chapman than I was or a new intern, I'll take the latter. She glanced nervously behind me and with her eyebrows drawn together and a worried look on her face.

"I apologise deeply Miss Vause but are you sure you have the right office because your not down to interview Piper...erm...i mean Miss Chapman and she's a very busy woman so you have to have an appointment." She kept glancing behind me, I was starting to feel like it was my biggest fear until I heard heels approaching me from behind. The blonde who had been stood behind me making the blonde behind the desk so nervous apologised on her behalf.

"I'm sorry I should have mentioned, I'm here on behalf of Nicky Nichols. She's currently ill and couldn't make the interview today." The blonde behind the desk noticeable relaxed. She handed me a visitors badge and directed me to the are where I should wait. I sat here watching people run around for about 10 minutes until the calmer more experienced blonde looked in my direction made eye contact with me.

"Miss Vause?"

"Alex please."

"Miss Chapman will see you now."

fuck.

A/N oh and sorry it's so short.