Chapter Four-Piper's POV

A/N I don't know how many of Piper's POV I'm gonna do but I just felt like I had to do one for the first time she saw Alex, enjoy!

I was not in the mood to be interviewed today but Nicky Nichols had not stopped getting on at my people for me to do this interview and I had agreed to do it a long time ago. When I said I would do something, 99.9% of the time I would do it. At first I thought that Nichols might even be attractive until I did my research, when you are the richest person in Seattle and probably America (I haven't checked in a while) you get access to things normal people usually wouldn't even dream about knowing people, I realised that, yes she was cute however there maybe a few personal grooming issues. Her hair was almost the size of Ohio. I like my women well groomed, what can I say? I'm vain. To be totally truthful I was not looking forward to this interview one little bit. But I did not know that I was for once in my life in luck.

I had so many people to interview today! Fuck, what was I thinking? I can't do this many interviews and not stress out. Sometimes I think I'm wonder woman and I can do anything, until it actually comes around to doing it and I have NO energy and no patience for stupid children and press asking me too-private questions that I didn't feel comfortable answering and the world would love to get their hands on.

I decided to reply to my emails that I haven't really been on top of at the moment. Which is strange for me because I usually like being on top of things, especially women. My inbox mainly consisted of things to do with schools wanting me to help them with financial issues, people wanting jobs and my business (mhm you fucker. like that's ever going to happen) and MORE FUCKING STUDENTS AND PRESS!!! Okay, so I think it's safe to say that I am not a people person. This is why one of my closest friends manages everyone who works for me, if it was up to me I would run this place by myself and pay people to stay away from me. The amount of idiocy in this building is seriously shocking, I didn't know people with the amount of qualifications it require could be such idiots. The qualifications aren't a legal or really necessary thing - I thought people who are smart and did well in school would know what they were doing, have good people skills and know when to stay the fuck away from a pissed off CEO. Apparently not.

I sat down at my desk, put everything in its correct place (when it came to my work I was very OCD) when Susan knocked at my door.

"Miss Chapman?" this kid was so polite, she kept doing everything wrong but it was only her first day so I was being kind to her, which was a thing I didn't usually do.

"Yes Susan?" She was visibly nervous so I used a calmer tone.

"Your first interview of the day is here, shall I let her in?" Hmmmm...her? It must be Nicky Nichols.

"Yes but have you offered her some water and taken her coat?"

"Err...no...oh my god...I mean I'm sorry Pi...MISS CHAPMAN IM SO SORRY!!"

"Susan. Breathe. Go back out and offer Nicky a drink, take her coat. Sit down at your desk AND FUCKING BREATHE OKAY! Don't pass out on me." I needed to shut the fuck up before I scared her.

"Oh Miss Chapman, it's not..."

"No. Get out of my office. Please" Woah, Piper Chapman apologizing. The tabloids would love this. Without even saying another word to me Susan just nodded her head, stepped out of my office and closed the door.

Time for idiot number one of the day...

A/N: The next chapter is going to be Piper's POV. I know what I need to write so the next update will hopefully be soon!!! Omg I just realized this is the shortest, worst written chapter ever sorry but I needed to update and this is relevant. I've almost done chapter five :)