Chapter Five-Piper's POV

A/N Sorry for the really short last chaper, I didn't know what the fuck to write. Kinda hoping this ones gonna be longer but we'll see lol. Enjoy! :)

I could hear her stood at the door. I could also see her shadow through the glass, I knew she was having issues with the door like most people do, I couldn't blame her it didn't have a handle after all, I wondered if I should sit here and stare at her perfect figure while she couldn't see me, not that i had any shame in doing while she could see me, or if I should yell to her just to simply push it. Did they have it wrong? Her hair looked tamed, through the glass anyway, maybe she straightened it to look more professional.

"Come in just push it!" I decided to yell. I had to see what she looked like, I couldn't cope with just a shadow. She pushed the door open and fell with it. Oh wait the new swipe card system...Literally fell head over heels into my office. So we haven't even said hello and she's already on my office floor.

"Woaw hi there you're abit forward aren't you?" I strolled over to the doorway where she was on all fours. Hmm. God I loved teasing people, especially women. I held my hand out to her, helping her off the floor. I still hadn't seen her face. Her dress was fucking flawless. Black lace, low cut that gave me a very nice view for the position she was in, long sleeves and looked end just on her thighs. Had she dyed and straightened her hair because this did not look like the Nicky Nichols I had seen. Nicky turned her head to look up at me, she looked so fucking nervous it was adorable! No way on god's green earth was this Nicky Nichols. She must have cancelled and this was the interview after her? Or maybe I even searched the wrong person? No I'm never wrong, but this is NOT Nicky!!!

"Miss Chapman I'm so sorry, I have zero co ordination and I didn't know you had to swipe the door for it to..." Could she be any fucking cuter? She was so scared I could tell she has never done this before. Her voice was so husky and hot. It was almost manly?

"Look Ms Nichols it's fine, just get the fuck up and let's start this interview pronto, I have a schedule I need to stick to" She ran her hands down her dress to smooth it out, I wish it was me doing that after she was on my floor for another reason...FOCUS PIPER!!! Miss Nichols checking me out hm? While her eyes roamed down my body I took my opportunity.

"Actually Miss, I'm Alex Vause, I'm here on behalf on Nicky...erm...Miss Nichols she's actually ill and she needed someone to do the interview for her so I stepped in." She pulled her hair down over both her shoulders. fuck...I'm staring. Was that a blush? Oh yes it was...and it went all. the. way. down.

"Well aren't you a fine specimine of woman MIss Vause?" Fuck where's my filter? She didn't mind, she chose to ignore that comment. Her blush answered for her though.

"Yes of course Miss Chapman do you..." As much as I loved people calling me Miss Chapman I just couldn't take it from her and I wasn't sure she was...even though she's polite, didn't look at me until I pratically told her, she's scared of saying the wrong thing, she was on all fucking fours about five minutes ago...she had to be. Maybe she's straight, fuck.

"Oh for fuck sake usually I love my sub...erm...all the people who work for me to be incredibly polite and call me Miss but not you, not untill...CALL me Piper. Fuck me that close" WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME!?!? If I carry on the way I am at the minute I might as well just tell her everything, she looks to innocent to find anything out, I feel like I'm her parent and I should be protecting her from the world and not letting her find anything out. Ever. I might just lock her up in a cupboard so she doesn't...mmmm that sounds suprisingly good. The startled look on Alex's face made me realise she was thinking way too much about what I had just said I needed to distract her before she started asking questions.

"So Alex..."

"Erm y-yes okay. w-w-where do you want me to sit?" Okaaayyy so she didn't hear me say her name. Jesus, fuck she was distracted. Her nervousness levels must have increased a hell of alot. She started looking around frantically looking for somewhere to sit. Her eyes dropped to the floor, was she actually thinking about fucking sitting on the floor? Is this girl for fucking real? Of course I knew nothing about her so even I was abit nervous, I HATE talking to people I know nothing about, especially in interviews, not only do I feel rude but I also feel like they could have a criminal record of murder, drugs or robbery and they are in MY fucking office. Alex seemed like the real deal unless she was just a really good actress. I pointed her towards the huge leather chairs next to my desk. They are very low so im looking forward to see what she will do with her legs...mmm fuck those legs, I can't wait until they are wrapped around my neck.