Chapter One-Alex's pov

A/N So this is my first fic it's not very good but I tried. I'm gonna update as often as I can. It's a fifty shades and oitnb crossover enjoy!

"Why do I have to do all your fucking dirty work for you, just because you're sick?" I practically yelled at Nicky who was curled up in a ball in the middle of her bed, yes I know it's pretty bitchy of me to blame her for catching the common cold, but I really was not in the mood to interview a posh CEO whose head was stuck up her ass.

"Oh come on Vause! I don't ask you to do anything for me, ever. Help me out here I really want this publishing job and I can't get it if I don't do this interview." Jesus this girl knew how to give a good guilt trip.

"Well technically you wouldn't be doing the interview, I'm doing it so do I get half of your pay check?" I teasingly raised my eyebrow at her.

"No do you fuck! I already pay you rent don't push it. Look all I wanna do right now is go back to sleep and not have to stress over this interview, I've got a bunch of questions written down, all you have to do is press record and ask them okay?" She was right, it was the easiest thing in the world, I don't know why I was complaining.

"Alright I'll do it, give me the address. How long do I have to get ready?" I questioned as I wandered back into my own bedroom.

"An hour and a half, oh hey I hear Chapman's pretty fucking sexy, why don't you wear that lace dress? Who knows what will happen?" Nicky teased harmlessly.

"Fuck you Nichols, you know I don't like girls like her. " It seemed she couldn't get it into her thick skull that, unlike her, I don't go for just anyone.

"I'm just kidding Vause."

I tried to ignore everything she said after that point. I hurried to get ready, drawing on my eyeliner with my trademark perfect wings, dark red lipstick and curled my hair slightly at the ends. Subconsciously, I slipped into the lace dress. It wasn't until I was checking myself over in the mirror when I realised it was probably because of Nicky's comment. What harm can it do to look good? First impressions are important. I decided on some unconventional flats to go with the dress. I was already pretty nervous, I didn't want sky high stilettos to add to my already lack of co-ordination.

I put everything in my bag that I would need for today, including all of Nicky's well prepared notes, slipped my glasses on top of my head, grabbed my car keys off of the counter and set out on my marathon drive to Seattle. Once I got inside my silver Volvo I grabbed my iPod out of the little secret compartment in the middle of the two seats; pressed shuffle, and headed to the stuck up CEOs office. Today was gonna be a long day. As long as I had my pma (positive mental attitude) and my iPod I was all good to go.

The first song that came on shuffle was a classic Joan Jett song, this girl could sing, fuck me! I didn't realise how loud I was singing until I pulled up at some lights, and I noticed the people in the car next to me laughing hysterically. I felt my face heat up as I sped off as fast as I legally could. Another two songs later, I realised music wasn't going to wash all my worries away. I needed to think about what was going to happen and what I was going to say if it got awkward, or if they wouldn't let me into interview her because they didn't believe me. Okay so I over think too much, I turned the music back on and up and continued on my long journey to Seattle.

A/N Tell me what you think. Be honest thanks.