Chapter Eight- Alex's POV

This chapter is really short but I needed to update.

The drive felt like it was never going to end. Surely it didn't take this long to drive to the police station, and I never remembered it being in an area as nice as this. All I could feel was the insanely tight cuffs keeping my hands firmly behind my back, there was no way I was escaping any time soon. I only fucking sprayed warm water in an ignorant guys face, I wasn't a threat why did he leave them on anyway. Piper did push me down into the car so maybe she is the reason he left them on? I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? Piper was sat in the front and she pointed to the side of the road and we pulled over. She gracefully got out of the car and met him in front of it, they were talking about something but I couldn't quite make out what they were saying. The cop handed something small over to her. Money, a key? God I hope it's a key, these cuffs are definitely going to leave a mark. Probably bruises. Piper opened my door silently and glared down at me, she grabbed my elbow and pulled me up seen as I couldn't really do that myself. I really did not recognise where we were, maybe we were around the back of the police station I don't think I've ever been taken round there. I turned around and Piper was back in the car looking at me with those big blue eyes, what was going on? Am I the one getting arrested or is it her?...